iPhone 4G poll ends, iPhone OS 4 poll begins
With more than 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What do you think of the iPhone 4G prototype’s design?”—has ended. Readers were given choices ranging from great to okay, bad, or awful, with a separate option for those without an opinion on the design.
Based on the results, the new design appears to be quite popular. Nearly half of everyone that voted—49%—described the design as “great,” followed by another 34% who said it was “okay,” but hoped Apple would spend a little more time on it. Only 6% said the design looked bad, and that they should stick with the current design, while even fewer—5%—said it was “awful,” and that Apple needed to go back to the drawing board. Another 6% said they didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our latest poll deals with iPhone OS 4. We’d like to know whether you plan on upgrading your device, even if there’s a charge for the new software—whether it be monetary or via the loss of jailbreak capabilities. It doesn’t matter whether you have a second- or third-generation iPod touch, an iPhone 3G or 3GS, or an iPad, we want to know your stance on the issue. Our new poll, “Will you upgrade your current iPhone OS device to OS 4 if there’s a charge?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page—cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple launches new privacy webpage
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time? (Update: Yes)
- First-party Apple apps updated en masse for iOS 8
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple TV software updates to 7.0 with Beats Music channel and redesigned look
- New Cook interview provides insight on Apple Watch development
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels