iPhone 4G poll ends, iPhone OS 4 poll begins
With more than 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What do you think of the iPhone 4G prototype’s design?”—has ended. Readers were given choices ranging from great to okay, bad, or awful, with a separate option for those without an opinion on the design.
Based on the results, the new design appears to be quite popular. Nearly half of everyone that voted—49%—described the design as “great,” followed by another 34% who said it was “okay,” but hoped Apple would spend a little more time on it. Only 6% said the design looked bad, and that they should stick with the current design, while even fewer—5%—said it was “awful,” and that Apple needed to go back to the drawing board. Another 6% said they didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our latest poll deals with iPhone OS 4. We’d like to know whether you plan on upgrading your device, even if there’s a charge for the new software—whether it be monetary or via the loss of jailbreak capabilities. It doesn’t matter whether you have a second- or third-generation iPod touch, an iPhone 3G or 3GS, or an iPad, we want to know your stance on the issue. Our new poll, “Will you upgrade your current iPhone OS device to OS 4 if there’s a charge?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page—cast your vote today!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- August adds Motion Detection, Video Recording to Doorbell Cam
- Black hat security firm triples exploit bounty to $1.5m in wake of improved iOS 10 security features
- BMW acknowledges Bluetooth problems with iPhone 7
- Apple announces ‘Game of Thrones: Enhanced Edition’ interactive iBooks
- Apple announces App Store Search Ads
- Apple announces iOS business development partnership with Deloitte
- Apple logs iMessage contact info, could be compelled to offer info to police
- Apple reportedly calls in hackers for meeting on bug bounty program
- Apple creating new London headquarters
- Honeywell debuts Lyric T5 HomeKit-enabled smart thermostat
- IK Multimedia iRig HD 2
- 808 Audio XS Sport Rugged Wireless Speaker
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps