iPhone 4G poll ends, iPhone OS 4 poll begins
With more than 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What do you think of the iPhone 4G prototype’s design?”—has ended. Readers were given choices ranging from great to okay, bad, or awful, with a separate option for those without an opinion on the design.
Based on the results, the new design appears to be quite popular. Nearly half of everyone that voted—49%—described the design as “great,” followed by another 34% who said it was “okay,” but hoped Apple would spend a little more time on it. Only 6% said the design looked bad, and that they should stick with the current design, while even fewer—5%—said it was “awful,” and that Apple needed to go back to the drawing board. Another 6% said they didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our latest poll deals with iPhone OS 4. We’d like to know whether you plan on upgrading your device, even if there’s a charge for the new software—whether it be monetary or via the loss of jailbreak capabilities. It doesn’t matter whether you have a second- or third-generation iPod touch, an iPhone 3G or 3GS, or an iPad, we want to know your stance on the issue. Our new poll, “Will you upgrade your current iPhone OS device to OS 4 if there’s a charge?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page—cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Mini Metro adds Endless Mode
- Apple issues statement opposing Trump administration’s rescission of transgender rights
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- Instagram adds ability to include up to 10 photos or videos in a single post
- Facebook’s talks with MLB raise possibility that game streams could come to Apple TV
- Analyst claims wireless charging will be included in ‘iPhone 8,’ but rules out Energous as provider
- Apple claims EU made ‘fundamental errors’ in calculating $14B Irish tax ruling
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10