iPhone, iPod touch screen poll ends, accessory poll begins
With over 2,900 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Have you noticed any problems with your iPhone or iPod touch screen?” has ended. Readers could choose between noticeable scratches, oleophobic coating wear, other issues, no noticeable problems, or say they don’t own either device.
An overwhelming majority of respondents—81% of iPhone and iPod touch owners and 69% overall—said they hadn’t noticed any problems with their iPhone or iPod touch screens, followed by 14% who said they didn’t own an iPhone or iPod touch. Among remaining owners of the devices, 9% said they had noticed scratches, 7% said they had noticed other issues, and 3% said they had seen their iPhone 3GS’ oleophobic coating already begin to wear down or peel. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll covers iPod and iPhone accessories. We’d like to know what type of accessory you most need for your iPod or iPhone. Do you need a new case or protective film, or perhaps speakers, or new earphones? Or do you need a new in-car accessory, or Bluetooth wireless headset, or a battery pack? Maybe you need a computer dock, or an in-home charger, or some other accessory? Or do you not need a new accessory? Our new poll, “What type of accessory do you most need for your iPod or iPhone?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the far left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac