iPhone, iPod touch screen poll ends, accessory poll begins
With over 2,900 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Have you noticed any problems with your iPhone or iPod touch screen?” has ended. Readers could choose between noticeable scratches, oleophobic coating wear, other issues, no noticeable problems, or say they don’t own either device.
An overwhelming majority of respondents—81% of iPhone and iPod touch owners and 69% overall—said they hadn’t noticed any problems with their iPhone or iPod touch screens, followed by 14% who said they didn’t own an iPhone or iPod touch. Among remaining owners of the devices, 9% said they had noticed scratches, 7% said they had noticed other issues, and 3% said they had seen their iPhone 3GS’ oleophobic coating already begin to wear down or peel. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll covers iPod and iPhone accessories. We’d like to know what type of accessory you most need for your iPod or iPhone. Do you need a new case or protective film, or perhaps speakers, or new earphones? Or do you need a new in-car accessory, or Bluetooth wireless headset, or a battery pack? Maybe you need a computer dock, or an in-home charger, or some other accessory? Or do you not need a new accessory? Our new poll, “What type of accessory do you most need for your iPod or iPhone?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the far left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Google rolling out $35-a-month YouTube web TV service
- Apple releases fourth beta of tvOS 10.2 to developers
- ‘iPhone 8’ to have curved OLED screen, ditch Lightning port for USB-C across all models
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 10.3 + watchOS 3.2 to developers
- Third-party screen repairs no longer void iPhone warranty
- iDevices adds dynamic automation, enhanced scheduling to ‘Connected’ app for HomeKit
- Apple reports that iOS 10.2.1 significantly reduces unexpected iPhone 6s shutdown issues
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10