iPhones Around the World Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congartulations to the following winners: jeremie.amit frawy riversurfer jenn knobularbiker redmill1 walexx knobularbiker cynthiaahenry mediarex
To kick off the launch of our new iPhones Around the World Photo Gallery we’d like our readers to submit photos of iPhone(s) in front of a landmark or other notable location. See official rules below.
Prizes: Ten (10) Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headsets (red, black or silver) (retail value $120).
|Recent Entries (iPhones in the Americas)|
iPhone 4S at the summit of Whistlers Mountain in Jasper, AB Canada
Original Iphone In the bunny valley in National Park la Marqueza
Original iPhone 8gb talk about iPhone 5 to Azteca
Ça pogne partout
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The iPhones Around the World Giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on August 10, 2007 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Photos must picture a landmark (buildings, statues, monuments, etc.) or other notable location. See the iPods Around the World Photo Gallery for good examples.
Entrants must have valid email addresses. Winners will be notified via email. Please make sure your email client does not block email from iLounge.com. Winner’s must claim prizes by September 14, 2007.
Winners will be chosen by random electronic drawing. This is not a photo contest.
Winners will be announced on this page on Monday, August 13, 2007.
Each winner receives one (1) Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (silver, red or black) (retail value($120).
You may submit as many entries as you want.
Using Photoshop or other image manipulation software to combine two or more photos is not allowed. Color, exposure and sharpness correction is allowed.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all photographs, and private information you submit are entirely yours at the time of submission, become the property of iLounge upon submission, and that you have not submitted and will not submit such images to any other contests.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Apple Reuse & Recycling program expands to iPad
- Apple offering free recycling of used products in stores
- Report: 5.5” ‘iPhone Air’ may not be seen until 2015
- Apple interviewing candidates for mobile payment service
- Apple launches environmental responsibility campaign
- Apple TV adds A&E, History, Lifetime channels
- Nike stopping FuelBand production
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac