iPhones Around the World Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congartulations to the following winners: jeremie.amit frawy riversurfer jenn knobularbiker redmill1 walexx knobularbiker cynthiaahenry mediarex
To kick off the launch of our new iPhones Around the World Photo Gallery we’d like our readers to submit photos of iPhone(s) in front of a landmark or other notable location. See official rules below.
Prizes: Ten (10) Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headsets (red, black or silver) (retail value $120).
|Recent Entries (iPhones in the Americas)|
iPhone 4S at the summit of Whistlers Mountain in Jasper, AB Canada
Original Iphone In the bunny valley in National Park la Marqueza
Original iPhone 8gb talk about iPhone 5 to Azteca
Ça pogne partout
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The iPhones Around the World Giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on August 10, 2007 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Photos must picture a landmark (buildings, statues, monuments, etc.) or other notable location. See the iPods Around the World Photo Gallery for good examples.
Entrants must have valid email addresses. Winners will be notified via email. Please make sure your email client does not block email from iLounge.com. Winner’s must claim prizes by September 14, 2007.
Winners will be chosen by random electronic drawing. This is not a photo contest.
Winners will be announced on this page on Monday, August 13, 2007.
Each winner receives one (1) Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (silver, red or black) (retail value($120).
You may submit as many entries as you want.
Using Photoshop or other image manipulation software to combine two or more photos is not allowed. Color, exposure and sharpness correction is allowed.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all photographs, and private information you submit are entirely yours at the time of submission, become the property of iLounge upon submission, and that you have not submitted and will not submit such images to any other contests.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone