iPhones Around the World Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congartulations to the following winners: jeremie.amit frawy riversurfer jenn knobularbiker redmill1 walexx knobularbiker cynthiaahenry mediarex
To kick off the launch of our new iPhones Around the World Photo Gallery we’d like our readers to submit photos of iPhone(s) in front of a landmark or other notable location. See official rules below.
Prizes: Ten (10) Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headsets (red, black or silver) (retail value $120).
|Recent Entries (iPhones in the Americas)|
Original iPhone 8gb talk about iPhone 5 to Azteca
Ça pogne partout
iPhone 4s on Fenway Park's Monster
iPhone 4 at Yuquot (Friendly Cove), Nootka Sound, BC
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The iPhones Around the World Giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on August 10, 2007 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Photos must picture a landmark (buildings, statues, monuments, etc.) or other notable location. See the iPods Around the World Photo Gallery for good examples.
Entrants must have valid email addresses. Winners will be notified via email. Please make sure your email client does not block email from iLounge.com. Winner’s must claim prizes by September 14, 2007.
Winners will be chosen by random electronic drawing. This is not a photo contest.
Winners will be announced on this page on Monday, August 13, 2007.
Each winner receives one (1) Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (silver, red or black) (retail value($120).
You may submit as many entries as you want.
Using Photoshop or other image manipulation software to combine two or more photos is not allowed. Color, exposure and sharpness correction is allowed.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all photographs, and private information you submit are entirely yours at the time of submission, become the property of iLounge upon submission, and that you have not submitted and will not submit such images to any other contests.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- New Apple offers in India can reduce iPhone price
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address