iPod 3rd Birthday Giveaway winner announced
Congratulations to Jay Kim for winning his own pair of Ultimate Ears!
A special thanks to Ultimate Ears for sponsoring this giveaway.
On October 23rd the iPod turns 3 years old since Apple first introduced it in 2001. The iPod has come a long way in a short time. Touted as the most popular digital music player in the world, the iPod has reached the status of an icon and continues to be a phenomenal success for Apple.
iLounge is celebrating the birth of iPod by giving away a pair of Ultimate Ears UE5c custom earphones to one lucky winner. The only custom fit earpieces designed and tuned SPECIFICALLY for mastered music verses live. Custom fit to your ears. Each pair is hand crafted from ear impressions you have made at your neighborhood audiologist or hearing aid center. Ultimate Ears makes custom fitted earphones for musicians such as David Bowie, Third Eye Blind, Evanescence, Motley Crue and lots more. Good luck! Please see rules for details.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The iLounge iPod 3rd Birthday Giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entry is October 22nd at 11:59pm PT
- One entry per person per household. Non-valid email addresses, duplicate or similar IP addresses, or duplicate or similar names will automatically void entry.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- Private information submitted by individuals becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on the web site.
- The prize consists of 1 Ultimate Ears UE5c earphones. Odds of winning any of these prizes depends upon the number of valid entries received.
- Winners entered in the giveaway will be chosen through a random electronic drawing.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced at iLounge.com.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All submissions automatically become the property of iLounge.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?