iPod 3rd Birthday Giveaway winner announced
Congratulations to Jay Kim for winning his own pair of Ultimate Ears!
A special thanks to Ultimate Ears for sponsoring this giveaway.
On October 23rd the iPod turns 3 years old since Apple first introduced it in 2001. The iPod has come a long way in a short time. Touted as the most popular digital music player in the world, the iPod has reached the status of an icon and continues to be a phenomenal success for Apple.
iLounge is celebrating the birth of iPod by giving away a pair of Ultimate Ears UE5c custom earphones to one lucky winner. The only custom fit earpieces designed and tuned SPECIFICALLY for mastered music verses live. Custom fit to your ears. Each pair is hand crafted from ear impressions you have made at your neighborhood audiologist or hearing aid center. Ultimate Ears makes custom fitted earphones for musicians such as David Bowie, Third Eye Blind, Evanescence, Motley Crue and lots more. Good luck! Please see rules for details.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The iLounge iPod 3rd Birthday Giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entry is October 22nd at 11:59pm PT
- One entry per person per household. Non-valid email addresses, duplicate or similar IP addresses, or duplicate or similar names will automatically void entry.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- Private information submitted by individuals becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on the web site.
- The prize consists of 1 Ultimate Ears UE5c earphones. Odds of winning any of these prizes depends upon the number of valid entries received.
- Winners entered in the giveaway will be chosen through a random electronic drawing.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced at iLounge.com.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All submissions automatically become the property of iLounge.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Australian banks team up to push for other mobile payment apps on iPhone
- Report: iPhone 7 may feature 3D Touch home button
- Apple turning ‘Carpool Karaoke’ into an Apple Music exclusive
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q3 results: $42.4B revenue, 40M iPhones, 10M iPads sold
- Researchers expose security flaw in Osram smart bulbs
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app