iPod 3rd Birthday Giveaway winner announced
Congratulations to Jay Kim for winning his own pair of Ultimate Ears!
A special thanks to Ultimate Ears for sponsoring this giveaway.
On October 23rd the iPod turns 3 years old since Apple first introduced it in 2001. The iPod has come a long way in a short time. Touted as the most popular digital music player in the world, the iPod has reached the status of an icon and continues to be a phenomenal success for Apple.
iLounge is celebrating the birth of iPod by giving away a pair of Ultimate Ears UE5c custom earphones to one lucky winner. The only custom fit earpieces designed and tuned SPECIFICALLY for mastered music verses live. Custom fit to your ears. Each pair is hand crafted from ear impressions you have made at your neighborhood audiologist or hearing aid center. Ultimate Ears makes custom fitted earphones for musicians such as David Bowie, Third Eye Blind, Evanescence, Motley Crue and lots more. Good luck! Please see rules for details.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The iLounge iPod 3rd Birthday Giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entry is October 22nd at 11:59pm PT
- One entry per person per household. Non-valid email addresses, duplicate or similar IP addresses, or duplicate or similar names will automatically void entry.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- Private information submitted by individuals becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on the web site.
- The prize consists of 1 Ultimate Ears UE5c earphones. Odds of winning any of these prizes depends upon the number of valid entries received.
- Winners entered in the giveaway will be chosen through a random electronic drawing.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced at iLounge.com.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All submissions automatically become the property of iLounge.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app