iPod Art & Concepts galleries launched
We have added two new galleries in the all new iPod Photo Galleries. The following galleries are open to the public for sharing your picture(s).
Ever since we started the iPods Around the World photo gallery we’ve had many iLoungers submitting very creative or “artsy” images of their iPods - consisting of “Photoshopped” or photo manipulated images of the iPod. Since we like to keep “real” location photos of the iPod in the World gallery, we have decided to launch a new gallery for art images.
We’ve also added new gallery for those creating conceptual artwork of future iPods and how they might look.
If you have any iPod art or concepts to share with our readers please take a few minutes and upload your picture(s) to the appropriate gallery. All picture(s) are moderated (viewed by an iLounge moderator before posting it “live”). Thanks for participating!
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?