iPod Fashion Contest - Winners Announced
The winners have been announced in The Free iPod Book 3.0.
You’ve seen The Free iPod Book and The Free iPod Book 2. On June 1, iLounge will release The Free iPod Book 3, an updated version of our popular tutorial guide to all things iPod, iTunes, and beyond. Once again, 6 lucky contest winners will be announced inside.
The contest theme this time is iPod Fashion. We loved the entries to our previous iPod Style Contest so much that we wanted to give you another crack at blowing us away with sexy or artistic photographs of people with iPods. But we also wanted to offer an option for readers who don’t have people to photograph. So here are your options, and the prizes - including 4 Apple iPhones and iTunes Gift Cards.
(1) iPod Fashion - People: Submit a photograph (minimum 1600 pixels wide) that includes a person and an iPod. Just as in iPod Style, the photo must be sexy or artistic, well-composed, and original - do not steal others’ photos for submission. No image editing is permitted other than to crop and color balance your shot.
The best People entry will win an 8GB Apple iPhone (US$599), with a second place winner getting a 4GB Apple iPhone (US$499), and the third place winner a $100 iTunes Gift Card*.
(2) iPod Fashion - iPods: Submit a photograph (minimum 1600 pixels wide) that includes an iPod that’s been dressed up in “clothes” of your choosing. Make it cool, funny, or sexy - whatever you want, as long as the iPod’s dressed in an original and compelling way. No image editing is permitted other than to crop and color balance your shot, and no advertising or theft of others’ photos is permitted.
The best iPods entry will win an 8GB Apple iPhone ($599), with a second place winner getting a 4GB Apple iPhone ($499), and the third place winner a $100 iTunes Gift Card*.
Here are examples of the types of entries we’ve previously seen as submissions to our Galleries. As the People and iPods categories are separate, do not submit photos combining both types of content.
|Recent Contest Entries|
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The iPod Fashion Contest begins as of this posting and ends on May 20, 2007 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced in The Free iPod Book 3 on June 1, 2007.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all art, photographs, and private information you submit are entirely yours at the time of submission, become the property of iLounge upon submission, and that you have not submitted and will not submit such images to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
In order to accommodate both U.S. and international residents, including those in areas where the iPhone and iTunes Gift Cards may not be available, Lounge will furnish prizes in the form of currency that can be used to purchase the prizes listed, rather than the prizes themselves. Cell phone contracts and any other expenses above the U.S. prices of the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility.
Though sexy entries are encouraged, nudity, sex or other offensive content are not permitted. iLounge reserves the right to refuse entries due to graphic violence, sex, drugs, and other questionable content.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Winners of our prior iLounge Wallpaper Contest are not eligible to win prizes in the iPod Fashion Contest. Winners can only win one prize total in this contest. Sorry!
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Forstall advising startups, involved in philanthropy
- Lightning developer leaves Apple, redesigns Square Reader
- China Mobile opens iPhone preorders on Dec. 12
- Apple, others call for govt. surveillance reform
- New apps aim to fix iOS 7 wallpaper issues
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new giveaway
- Apple quietly releases 74% iOS 7 adoption estimate
- Razer iOS controller leaked
- U.S. Apple Stores now using iBeacon
- Apps: Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Doctor Who: Legacy, Double Dragon Trilogy + Foursquare 7.0
- Belkin APEX360 Advanced Protection Case for iPad mini
- STM Grip 2 for iPad Air
- CM4 Slite Card Case for iPhone 5c
- Newer Technology NuGuard KX for iPad Air + iPad mini
- The Joy Factory aXtion Bold for iPad Air
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Air + iPad mini with Retina display
- Tabu Lumen TL800 App Enabled LED Color Smart Bulb
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Incipio offGRID Pro Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store