iPod inspired radio? | iLounge News

iPod inspired radio?

Lexon, long time manufacturer of high design museum gift shop merchandise, is selling an iPod inspired radio. With its “scroll” wheel and button controls labeled in a font nearly identical to the iPod’s navigation buttons, this is a sure fire gift for the iPodder in your life.

Oh, and recently while at the local drug store, I spied a product which has somehow remained under Apple’s legal radar, the IPOD Contact Lens Case, in several designer colors.  Neat packaging too.

« iTunes Music Store coming to Australia

Battery replacement kit for 3G iPods »

Comments

ipod Contact Lens Cases.

Posted by riffola on August 30, 2003 at 6:43 PM (PDT)

Just so you know, mcdj, that radio was actually designed before the iPod came out (in early 2001). It does look kind of like the iPod I guess. It still looks really cool though - I’d probably buy it, but I’ve already got one.

Posted by Cozzie on August 31, 2003 at 2:27 AM (PDT)

When I say I’ve already got one (above), I don’t mean one of them. I mean a radio in general! Just posting this so I don’t sound stupid! grin

Posted by Cozzie on August 31, 2003 at 2:29 AM (PDT)

it looks nothing like a ipod and why is it called contact lens case? and btw i have one that is about 7 years old that looks just liek the one in that pic so maybe according to your argument somehow apple flew under the lexon radar

Posted by ari polsky on August 31, 2003 at 1:15 PM (PDT)

ipod.

“eye pod.”

homonyms.

Posted by razzle dazzle mike on August 31, 2003 at 7:21 PM (PDT)

Here is a link to the product mentioned above.

Posted by redheron on September 2, 2003 at 7:23 AM (PDT)