iPod/iPhone battery poll ends, App rejection poll begins
With more than 3,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll — “How would you describe your primary iPod’s or iPhone’s battery life?” has ended. Readers could choose from Click Wheel iPods, iPod touch, and iPhone, with descriptors including “excellent,” “sufficient,” and “too weak,” with an extra option for readers who don’t own any of those models.
iPhone owners were the most vocal out of the readers who voted, comprising 56% of the overall responses. More than half—53%, and 30% of the overall total—described their battery life as too weak. 42% of iPhone owners, or 24% overall, said their iPhone’s battery life was sufficient, while just 5%, or 2% overall, described their iPhone’s battery life as excellent. Among iPod touch owners, nearly half—49%, and 11% of the overall total—said their battery life was sufficient, followed by 34%, or 8% of the overall total, that said their battery was too weak, and 17%, or 4% overall, who said their iPod touch’s battery life was excellent. Click Wheel iPod owners were much happier with their battery life, with 85%—or 17% of the overall total—saying their battery life was either excellent or at least sufficient. Only 15%, or 3% overall, described their Click Wheel iPod’s battery life as too weak. Finally, 2% of respondents said they didn’t own any of those models. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s increasingly confusing string of App Store rejections. We’d like to know if these decisions have affected your opinion of the company. Have they earned your respect, either a lot or a little, or have they caused you to lose respect for the company, either on a small or large scale? Or do you not have an opinion? Our new poll, “Has Apple’s handling of App Store rejections impacted your respect for the company?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Apple Store app update allows purchases from Apple Watch
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple reveals cause of unexpected iPhone 6s shutdowns
- Report: 99 percent of fake Apple chargers found to be unsafe
- Apple offering battery replacements for iPhone 6s models with ‘unexpected shutdown issues’ (Updated)
- Report: Fitbit to acquire Pebble
- Apple releases statement on iCloud Calendar spam
- Apple sending out drones to improve Maps data, adding interior building maps
- Tim Cook allegedly tells customer AirPods to ship in ‘next few weeks’
- Apple Pay reportedly launching in Spain tomorrow
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Scosche BoomBottle H2O+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10