iPod/iPhone battery poll ends, App rejection poll begins
With more than 3,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll — “How would you describe your primary iPod’s or iPhone’s battery life?” has ended. Readers could choose from Click Wheel iPods, iPod touch, and iPhone, with descriptors including “excellent,” “sufficient,” and “too weak,” with an extra option for readers who don’t own any of those models.
iPhone owners were the most vocal out of the readers who voted, comprising 56% of the overall responses. More than half—53%, and 30% of the overall total—described their battery life as too weak. 42% of iPhone owners, or 24% overall, said their iPhone’s battery life was sufficient, while just 5%, or 2% overall, described their iPhone’s battery life as excellent. Among iPod touch owners, nearly half—49%, and 11% of the overall total—said their battery life was sufficient, followed by 34%, or 8% of the overall total, that said their battery was too weak, and 17%, or 4% overall, who said their iPod touch’s battery life was excellent. Click Wheel iPod owners were much happier with their battery life, with 85%—or 17% of the overall total—saying their battery life was either excellent or at least sufficient. Only 15%, or 3% overall, described their Click Wheel iPod’s battery life as too weak. Finally, 2% of respondents said they didn’t own any of those models. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s increasingly confusing string of App Store rejections. We’d like to know if these decisions have affected your opinion of the company. Have they earned your respect, either a lot or a little, or have they caused you to lose respect for the company, either on a small or large scale? Or do you not have an opinion? Our new poll, “Has Apple’s handling of App Store rejections impacted your respect for the company?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Vote today!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12