iPod mini 4GB for $224.99 | iLounge News

iPod mini 4GB for $224.99

Dealmac: Target.com offers the iPod mini 4GB for $249.99. Coupon code “TDAW2SAVETEN” knocks 10% off, yielding a net price of $224.99. That’s the lowest price we’ve seen by $18. Add around $6 for shipping.

« iPod plugin for Winamp 5 released

MacMinute reports details of Enimen vs. Apple lawsuit »

Comments

You should probably change the price on the title from $249.99 to $224.99

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 10:21 AM (CST)

wow, rip off.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 11:19 AM (CST)

Wtf are you talking about.  “rip off?”

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 12:19 PM (CST)

My local Super Target had them for 209.00…

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 7:18 PM (CST)

Ducky, when did you get your iPodmini for $209? Where was your Super Target?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 8:21 PM (CST)

if u go to the apple store there is a link thats says educational discounts.. if u go through it and click on your school u say 20 on a ipod mini and 30 on the 15 gig ipod

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 8:51 PM (CST)

i mean RIP OFF.  that’s what i mean.

i bought my 10GB 3G iPod for $250 at circuit city recently.

$225 for not even half as much space is a rip off in my eyes, sorry.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 8:58 PM (CST)

How many times does this have to be covered?

They are for different audiences. Some people LIKE the smaller form factor. Some people LIKE the colors. Some people don’t have 10 gigs of music.

I am not one of these people. But about 90% of the people I know are.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 9:36 PM (CST)

that’s fine with me, i LIKE my iPod too.  but like you said, to each their own.

i would just saying i would never pay that much for it.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 10:17 PM (CST)

would = was*

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 10:18 PM (CST)

english 103 ?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 26, 2004 at 11:08 PM (CST)

Target isn’t shipping until April 13th. I went with the Apple Store educational discount. It ships 1-3 weeks.  Even if you aren’t in school they’ll never know.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 27, 2004 at 12:54 AM (CST)

“Some people don’t have 10 gigs of music.”

Nope….........I’ve got 15 GB.
Yes I did finally hold mini in my hands and I still don’t get it! Not a big difference for the capacity advantage of the regular Ipods.

I’m with Archer…........what a ripoff.
To bad there so many people that Apple has suckered in on this deal….....marketing genius!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on February 27, 2004 at 11:33 AM (CST)

I prefer the iPod mini because of the cool colors and because I don’t have anywhere near 10 GB of music.  The cheapest I can find on though is for $236.54 at amazon.com which is a pretty good price.
Ducky, at which super target did you get yours for $209?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 1, 2004 at 2:15 PM (CDT)