iPod mini wedding cake | iLounge News

iPod mini wedding cake

pic MacMinute reader Grey Mull wrote in to tell us about his brother’s iPod mini themed wedding cake. “Just returned from my brother’s wedding where the Groom’s cake was none other than an iPod mini,” Grey said. Apparently, Grey’s brother, Adam, is not your average iPod fan—he loves the tiny gadget so much that he wanted his wedding cake in the shape of a green iPod mini. Just take a look at the photo he sent us. MacMinute would like to congratulate Adam and Kinsley Mull, who were married on June 26!

« Speck Products announces Skin Tight Armband for iPod mini

iPod ads win Media Lion Award at Cannes »

Comments

Kids, this cake is a reminder of the effects drugs can have on you.  Just say “no” to drugs.

Posted by supercarrot900 on July 1, 2004 at 2:27 PM (CDT)

I was going to make fun of this, then I realized it makes just about as much sense as half the traditional wedding stuff!

Posted by Nagromme on July 1, 2004 at 2:49 PM (CDT)

Hopefully he loves his wife more. ;)

Posted by kainjow on July 1, 2004 at 2:56 PM (CDT)

I think it would be better if it was a mutual, “both the bride and groom love iPod minis/met each other over buying one in an apple store” type of situation.

As it is, it’s a cool cake, but nothing that should have any relevance to a wedding, unless it’s special to their relationship in some way. It seems a bit one-sided.

Posted by PrototypeChild on July 1, 2004 at 3:30 PM (CDT)

Birthday iPod Cake = Ok, kinda funny
Wedding iPod Cake = tacky

Posted by Ryan on July 1, 2004 at 3:43 PM (CDT)

I will love his wife more for him.

Posted by Agent Orange on July 1, 2004 at 3:56 PM (CDT)

woahhhhhh this cake is AWESOME!!!

Posted by armless on July 1, 2004 at 4:06 PM (CDT)

acutally, this was my cake and i don’t think i am neglecting my wife.  actually it was a surprise cake that i did not know about until close to the wedding.  my wife is awesome and knows I love all things apple, so actually the cake is a neat cute idea.  our real wedding cake was a normal wedding cake, this was just a cool little cake for me since i am an ipod and apple addict.

Posted by adammull on July 1, 2004 at 5:51 PM (CDT)

VERY CLASSY….I’m sure he’s a real winner…

Posted by I'm not above making fun of this.... on July 1, 2004 at 8:28 PM (CDT)

Sorry. I take that back. Best Wishes!

Posted by I'm not above making fun of this.... on July 1, 2004 at 8:30 PM (CDT)

what a tool.

I bet his wife thinks he’s a real good guy.

his wife needs to ditch his nerdy ass

Posted by Stasyna on July 1, 2004 at 8:35 PM (CDT)

Geez, Take it easy. It wasn’t his main wedding cake, OK? So much malice toward the guy just for having a funny cake!

Posted by Questioner on July 1, 2004 at 11:48 PM (CDT)

does the fact that its a mini ipod relate somehow to his manhood and the forthcoming honeymoon.

Posted by Jaguares in Bay Area, Ca on July 2, 2004 at 12:12 AM (CDT)

3 words….Get a life

I wanted to ass another befining with “f”, but….

Posted by schaaking in Minneapolis on July 2, 2004 at 12:29 AM (CDT)

Worst. Case. Evar.

Posted by illo on July 2, 2004 at 2:15 AM (CDT)

Wow, cool man…..
If you don’t have any friends and no life. One word for this
...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by seez in Brussels on July 2, 2004 at 5:22 AM (CDT)

But hey, since it’s a present from your wife, I take it back, didn’t read the previous posts, goota do that in the future.

Posted by seez in Brussels on July 2, 2004 at 5:30 AM (CDT)

My only question…..when did ipodlounge become people magazine?

Who F****n’ cares?

Posted by mGee on July 2, 2004 at 6:25 AM (CDT)

Agree wholeheartedly. Ipod Lounge is more like the Journal of Accounting.

>>>My only question…..when did ipodlounge become people magazine?

Posted by Yesp on July 2, 2004 at 6:59 AM (CDT)

hey its a grooms cake, those can be anything you want.  My ex husbands had a big Marine thing on top becouse he loved the USMC so much.  The “wedding cake” is the normal blah one.  This guy did say it was 1) the grooms cake 2) they had a normal wedding cake.

Lay off him and let them have some fun. Trust me being married and pulling off a wedding are NOT easy.

Posted by Ipodgirl on July 2, 2004 at 7:26 AM (CDT)

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >