iPod named ‘best of class’ at MacUser Awards 2003 | iLounge News

iPod named ‘best of class’ at MacUser Awards 2003

“Apple again was the star at the UK’s most prestigious Mac awards, picking up six Maxines, one more than it garnered last year.

The 20in Cinema Display, 40GB iPod, Final Cut Pro and Soundtrack all claimed the ‘best in their class’ gong while the Power Mac G5 was given the Readers’ Award for Hardware of the Year and the Special Award for Product of the Year.”

« Wired News: Feel Free to Jack Into My iPod

Apple Stores: After-Thanksgiving Shopping Event »

Comments

wow, an award given to a mac product by mac fanboys.  COnGrATS APPLE!

Posted by dave on November 20, 2003 at 5:47 PM (PDT)

in other news, macuser awards named most pointless awards ever.

Posted by maxine on November 20, 2003 at 5:50 PM (PDT)

maxine - haha….ur killin me

Posted by jp on November 20, 2003 at 5:57 PM (PDT)

Someone should make a WindowsUser Awards. I’m pretty sure Office 2003 will top the list for sure!

Posted by Bob on November 20, 2003 at 6:23 PM (PDT)

i’m going to make a Dave Awards.  The top prize goes to me, cause I’m dave.

Posted by dave on November 20, 2003 at 8:04 PM (PDT)

how did microsoft place?

Posted by this is stupid. on November 21, 2003 at 6:26 AM (PDT)

dave, I think I have a good chance of winning that dave award too.

Posted by wunderdave on November 21, 2003 at 8:29 AM (PDT)

As I have just rebranded myself, i demand the prestigious ‘best newcomer dave’ award, as no other dave combines the simplicity, together with ease of use, of the new Dave on the block.

Northernlights

Posted by 3gDave on November 21, 2003 at 6:01 PM (PDT)