iPod people attack New York! | iLounge News

iPod people attack New York!

“Idea for a sci-fi horror flick: New York is invaded by zombielike robots. They ghost along the sidewalks, oblivious of pedestrians, and have frequent near misses with taxis and cyclists, causing chaos. They carry a secret weapon

Comments

um yeah…..this really is a dumb story in my opinon.  Why is it even posted on this site?  can’t you just post ‘true’ stories about iPods or likely upcoming events involving the iPod, rather than post this kind of ridiculous stuff?  I mean, this is my favorite iPod related website, but I just don’t want to come here and see such ridiculous articles.  That’s just my opinion though, and everybody has one, so please keep your anger inside.

Posted by DMB 311 on February 14, 2004 at 7:01 PM (CST)

No complaints, after all, why ask why when you can ask why not?

Posted by Sam on February 14, 2004 at 9:59 PM (CST)

Jeezus you guys need to lighten the hell up! The catchphrase (or whatever) for iPodlounge is “All Things iPod” - if you can’t handle this go somewhere else. The last time I checked none of us (apart from the writers) are paying anything for this excellent site which, speaking for myself, has provided more crucially useful information, entertainment and inspiration than any other site I’ve ever read. For free! FREE!

Posted by pomegranate on February 15, 2004 at 4:34 AM (CST)

Worst. Epsiode. Ever.

Posted by Fenn on February 15, 2004 at 5:11 AM (CST)

Oh so Apple make a great products, lots of people want it because its the best of its type. So why the fuck do people write these articles about us behaving like zombies etc. its bullshit.

Posted by Tom on February 15, 2004 at 8:01 AM (CST)

pomegranate, stop the brown-nosing. Its Pathetic.

Yeah ipod people attacking NY is VERY crucial, especially in these days of terror.

Posted by takeabreak on February 15, 2004 at 10:16 AM (CST)

pomegranate, what the hell dude?  calm down.

Posted by DMB 311 on February 15, 2004 at 11:15 AM (CST)

Uh, whatever guy…. You’re wrong, I’m not brown-nosing, what would the point be? I’m just suggesting people could be a little more appreciative and less harshly critical

Posted by pomegranate on February 15, 2004 at 11:16 AM (CST)

haha.  its funny how people can get in an argument about something so unimportant.  seriously guys, you didn’t HAVE to read the article (and the other ones with “useless news”).  this site is about “All Things iPod”, so the articles posted will be about just that, anything and everything involving the iPod.  For the people that enjoy reading stuff like this article - read it.  If you don’t feel like reading it - don’t click on it.  It’s not that hard.  Stop complaining.

Posted by Jesse.P on February 15, 2004 at 11:31 AM (CST)

“All things Ipod that are useless” should be the mantra.

Yup, this site is falling apart allowing trash like this to be posted.

Jesse, whats even funnier is how you are “adding” to the arguement. Do you think you are above everyone else that quibble about this so called unimportant issue. If so why do you feel the need to add on to the bickering? You are in the mud just like the rest of us so get off your imaginary high horse.

Pome: I personally don’t appreciate having to filter through junk like this. I hope that the poeple allowing stuff like this are big BOYS and can handle some criticism. nothing wrong with it. The precious news will still be here so don’t feel so threatened that people are complaining. RELAX, New Yorl isn’t really under attack.. LOL

Posted by newsVomit on February 15, 2004 at 12:48 PM (CST)

hahah. I just read the article and it is SO DUMB.

Yup, imformative, entertaining and inspirational. :eyes rolling:

Posted by bababooey on February 15, 2004 at 12:53 PM (CST)

did any1 read the actual article??

Posted by ssmith2k3 on February 17, 2004 at 8:04 AM (CST)

I like bottoms.

Posted by BottomLover on February 17, 2004 at 8:28 AM (CST)

u know its fun to make fun of these stupid ipod articles - not news but stupid fun - and i love flaming them - sooo keep em coming!

Posted by gabe on February 18, 2004 at 8:27 PM (CST)

I was at a local Borders store this past weekend, While standing in line to make my purchase, the guy in front of me took his Ipod out of his coat pocket to show his friend. His friend said, and I quote, “what the heck is that?” The look of disappointment that came over the Ipodder’s face was a sight to behold. I laughed my arse off, though somewhat quietly so as not to upset.  Truly a funny moment. I hope that if I ever have a serious lapse and pull my Ipod out to showoff/Impress that I receive the same exact response. “What the heck is that?,” indeed.

Posted by Cyril on February 23, 2004 at 12:50 PM (CST)

Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2