iPod shuffle 3G poll ends, iPhone OS 3.0 poll begins
With over 3,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Did the new iPod shuffle’s lack of built-in buttons stop you from wanting one?” has ended. Readers could say they were definitely planning or considering purchasing a new shuffle but didn’t like this design, that they like the new design and plan to buy one, or were not planning to buy one and had not changed their minds based on the new design.
Half (50%) of responding readers said that they weren’t interested in buying the shuffle before the third-generation version was announced, and hadn’t changed their minds after seeing the new design. Of those who were open to purchasing an iPod shuffle, roughly two-thirds (66%) said that they were either certain about or mulling a shuffle purchase, but decided not to because of the design, while the remaining third said that they liked the third-generation design and planned to buy one. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iPhone OS 3.0. We’d like to know what feature you’re most excited for in the new software. Is it cut and paste? Stereo Bluetooth, Spotlight search, or MMS support? Perhaps the expanded widescreen keyboard support, or push notifications, or some other upcoming feature? Our new poll, “What’s the feature you’re most excited about in iPhone OS 3.0?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Vote today!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Sonos speakers available on Apple’s online store today, in Apple Stores next month
- Apple lacks lobbying power in fight with EU
- Apple to offer ‘Spoken Editions’ of written content from top publishers
- Apple working to turn HealthKit into diagnosis tool
- Hackers expose security flaw in iOS 10’s local backups
- Apple releases iOS 10.0.2 to fix headphone controls, iCloud Photo Library
- Report: Apple’s Siri home hub has reached the prototype stage
- Apple acquires machine learning company Tuplejump
- Apple releases iOS 10.1 public beta
- iOS 10.1 beta adds ‘Portrait’ Depth of Field effect
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Kanex GoPower Watch Portable Battery for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps