iPod silhouette guy dances at Apple Store
In a performance that was recorded for posterity, an Apple retail store in Novi, Michigan last week featured a surprise three-minute appearance by one of the iPod silhouette dancers - or at least, someone dressed like one of them.
Patrons weren’t the only ones surprised to see the man in all-black attire get down to Jet’s song Are You Gonna Be My Girl? next to the store’s Genius Bar; following the performance, the store’s manager kicked out the performer’s friends, who lingered with a video camera after the impromptu dance routine had ended.
For details on the life imitates art imitates life performance, check out Cult of Mac, and don’t forget to watch the movie. Key moment: the silhouette drops his iPod a third of the way through, but doesn’t stop dancing.
- iPad 2 announcement spurs host of parody videos
- iPod turning Japanese, inspiring knock-off tissue ads
- The iPod Vote
- iPod Halloween costumes
- The new iPod Ashlee Simpson Karaoke Edition
- NYC man eats roaches for an iPod
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?