iPod silhouette guy dances at Apple Store
In a performance that was recorded for posterity, an Apple retail store in Novi, Michigan last week featured a surprise three-minute appearance by one of the iPod silhouette dancers - or at least, someone dressed like one of them.
Patrons weren’t the only ones surprised to see the man in all-black attire get down to Jet’s song Are You Gonna Be My Girl? next to the store’s Genius Bar; following the performance, the store’s manager kicked out the performer’s friends, who lingered with a video camera after the impromptu dance routine had ended.
For details on the life imitates art imitates life performance, check out Cult of Mac, and don’t forget to watch the movie. Key moment: the silhouette drops his iPod a third of the way through, but doesn’t stop dancing.
- iPad 2 announcement spurs host of parody videos
- iPod turning Japanese, inspiring knock-off tissue ads
- The iPod Vote
- iPod Halloween costumes
- The new iPod Ashlee Simpson Karaoke Edition
- NYC man eats roaches for an iPod
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?