iPod-themed baby onesies available | iLounge News

iPod-themed baby onesies available

imageThe folks behind the popular iPod My Photo service have launched iPod My Baby, a new online store that offers iPod-themed baby onesies.

The high quality 100% cotton Hanes onesies feature a screenprinted white Click Wheel and come in three colors—original white, mini pink and mini blue. They’re available in three sizes—6, 12 and 18 months—for $15.95 each.

« Netwerch offers felt iPod case

Mix: BBC breakfast, Renaissance, Retail stores, Hewlett-Packard »

Comments

oh dear, oh deary me. What is the world coming to these days?

Posted by silver_haze20 on August 3, 2005 at 11:22 AM (CDT)

If I had a child I’d definatly get one of these.

Posted by byll on August 3, 2005 at 11:29 AM (CDT)

Yeah baby !! With our first child on the way, due in 3 months, this is definately on the ’ to buy’ list !!!!!!!

Posted by Matt on August 3, 2005 at 11:31 AM (CDT)

Does the off switch work when this little iPod gets colicky?

Posted by Robert on August 3, 2005 at 11:45 AM (CDT)

Ok, this is kinda a dumb question but here it goes: HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL? I’m a t-shirt designer who is about to enter the big, bad, scary world of post-college life and am terribly unsure of copyrights.

The company who produced this surely got permission from apple right? or because its an entirely different product from the iPod and it doesnt show the entire image or the product they can sidestep that whole thing?

Anyone know? Jeremy, you’re a smart switched-on sorta guy, can ya help me out on this one?

Posted by Mondayne on August 3, 2005 at 12:15 PM (CDT)

Is this compatible with my ipod cradle?

Posted by Swampyankee on August 3, 2005 at 12:18 PM (CDT)

PS. To fully complete the design they need a little hold switch print on the shoulder.

Posted by Mondayne on August 3, 2005 at 12:19 PM (CDT)

you have to admit, it’s kind of cute.

Posted by schaaking in Minneapolis on August 3, 2005 at 12:43 PM (CDT)

where’s the 3G version, and the 2G one actually…!?

Posted by yinyang on August 3, 2005 at 12:51 PM (CDT)

Way to photograph the product to showcase it

Posted by wackbag.com on August 3, 2005 at 1:33 PM (CDT)

Do Gucci, Kate Spade or Coach make cases for these?

Posted by Dusty Bottoms on August 3, 2005 at 1:36 PM (CDT)

You can design and print your own at cafepress.com.

Posted by podBaby on August 3, 2005 at 1:55 PM (CDT)

You have to be f’in kidding me! I have two babies and as much as I love my iPods, now way in h-ll I would put that one them. Ridiculous

Posted by Brad Perkins on August 3, 2005 at 2:04 PM (CDT)

PodBaby - CafePress are t-shirt nazis- they don’t allow for this kind of printing.  If you don’t own the copyright, CafePress can take down your image and not print your shirts.

I wanted to make a tshirt with a picture of a buddy of mine in a Jets jersey - CafePress wouldn’t print it.

Posted by ipodbaby on August 3, 2005 at 2:09 PM (CDT)

My brother just had twins - a blue one and a pink one—these are going to be sweet!  Maybe now he’ll put down his ipod and pick up his kids!

Posted by Crispin Glover on August 3, 2005 at 2:42 PM (CDT)

I guess just when you think you know where the bottom is, someone finds a way to dig a little bit lower. Imbeciles…

Posted by panorama in Boston on August 3, 2005 at 3:33 PM (CDT)

talk about establishing brand name recognition at an early age.

Posted by jake on August 3, 2005 at 4:46 PM (CDT)

Mondayne

You had to go to college to be a t-shirt designer?

Posted by Mtvkilledusall on August 3, 2005 at 11:33 PM (CDT)

Macworld “Stupid Product of the Year” finalist. More to come, I bet.

Posted by sami glick on August 3, 2005 at 11:34 PM (CDT)

Mtvkilledusall

Yeah, of course!

I’ve had countless conversations/arguements about this topic, but simply making shirts doesn’t make you a designer. Anyone can produce a shirt, but it takes some knowledge and skill to produce a GOOD shirt.

Posted by Mondayne on August 4, 2005 at 5:40 AM (CDT)

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >