iPod-themed baby onesies available | iLounge News

iPod-themed baby onesies available

imageThe folks behind the popular iPod My Photo service have launched iPod My Baby, a new online store that offers iPod-themed baby onesies.

The high quality 100% cotton Hanes onesies feature a screenprinted white Click Wheel and come in three colors—original white, mini pink and mini blue. They’re available in three sizes—6, 12 and 18 months—for $15.95 each.

« Netwerch offers felt iPod case

Mix: BBC breakfast, Renaissance, Retail stores, Hewlett-Packard »

Comments

Oh, no…where’s the dock connector?  Don’t answer that!!!

Posted by bguise on August 4, 2005 at 7:20 AM (CDT)

I LOVE my iPod.. but this whole image-society-consciousness-“geeky” thing is getting out of hand!

Posted by Chris on August 4, 2005 at 10:00 AM (CDT)

I bet the majority of the folks that are against the idea of putting one of these on their child are probably still running around with the (stock) white iPod headphones in their ears.  So how is this any different?

Posted by jcs on August 4, 2005 at 1:33 PM (CDT)

That’s nice I guess, but I just painted my baby’s room bright green and sprayed the baby solid black. It looks SO cool.

Posted by Nagromme on August 4, 2005 at 1:57 PM (CDT)

What wrong with that kid’s eyes?!

Posted by Asif on August 4, 2005 at 7:00 PM (CDT)

http://www.bffdesign.com Has a similar, cute onesie.  iPoo!

Posted by Amit Chatwani on August 4, 2005 at 8:31 PM (CDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2