iPod touch poll ends, iPod shuffle poll begins
With over 3,400 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What should Apple do with the iPod touch?”—has ended with some interesting results. Readers were given the option to change iPod touch’s storage space, screen, or pricing, as well as keeping it the same.
Storage capacity was the most requested reader upgrade. Over 60% of readers felt that some sort of storage upgrade would be a good idea: 32% preferred a little more storage in the form of flash memory, while 31% preferred a lot more storage in the form of a hard disk. A total of 24% of responding readers wanted to see Apple improve the screen, while 32% would be satisfied with the same device at a lower price point. Only 3% responded that nothing should change in the iPod touch. Thanks for your responses!
Our new poll, “What should Apple do with the iPod shuffle?,” has just been opened. As always, it’s on the left hand column of the main iLounge.com home page, and provides a handful of possible changes Apple could make to the device. Cast your vote today!
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Seasons Greetings! Our top picks in 2015, and more for your last-minute shopping
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Columbus Day + Canadian Thanksgiving!
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Screen protector installation now available at Apple Stores
- Russia mulling tax increase on App Store purchases, other Apple services
- Lawyers threaten to sue Apple over ‘Error 53’ codes disabling iPhones
- Apple releases iOS 9.3 beta 3, tvOS 9.2 beta 3, watchOS 2.2 beta 3 to developers
- Indie game ‘The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth’ rejected by Apple over violence toward children
- Apple likely to receive approval to open retail stores in India
- Study finds Apple Watch is best fitness tracker for privacy, security
- Conflicting reports over pink color to be featured in iPhone 5se
- Report: Some third-party repairs ‘bricking’ iPhones with iOS 9
- Report: Apple to bid on NFL Thursday Night Football streaming rights
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case for iPad Pro
- Edifier MP700 Rave Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Just Mobile HoverDock for Apple Watch + HoverDock for iPhone
- VRS Design Dandy Layered Case for iPad Pro
- Just Mobile TENC for iPad Pro
- Native Union DOCK Lightning
- Native Union DOCK for Apple Watch
- Hitcase Pro+ Action Pack and Snap for iPhone 6/6s
- Urban Armor Gear Trooper for iPhone 6/6s
- NEBO CaseBrite for iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!