iPod Xtras announces specials on accessories | iLounge News

iPod Xtras announces specials on accessories

Online retailer iPod Xtras has announced several special deals on iPod and iPod mini accessories such as the Griffin iTalk, iTrip mini and the STM Cocoon case for iPod. Enter coupon code “xtra4me” during checkout to receive additional savings on your order.

« pPod guides iPod to restrooms

Reader report: 4G iPod and photos »

Comments

weak discount, only 5%.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 21, 2004 at 12:25 AM (CDT)

Why must the click wheel by gray? It just look too cheapo to me as compared to gen 3. What do you think?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 21, 2004 at 6:39 AM (CDT)

I think the gray clickwheel adds to the cosmetic appeal, providing a welcome bit of contrast to the otherwise blank, white face. I like the new 4G design very much and it is the clickwheel, in part, that finally prompted me to purchase an ipod.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 27, 2004 at 8:31 AM (CDT)

got mine w/ student discount and apple 3 year plan for 330. (20g). the wheel is kick ass. much less finger movement- i’m a 3g user so i would know. kind of a throw back to the 1g model cept only 1 moving part.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 28, 2004 at 2:18 PM (CDT)

does the iTrip really work?
It sounds too good to be true!!!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 28, 2004 at 10:56 PM (CDT)

Works like a charm!  I used it all weekend long… Went up north for a while! It was a life saver… Now only if the 3G could have a little better battery life…

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 29, 2004 at 9:48 PM (CDT)

I just bought the 40GB iPod clickwheel and am on the market for a protective case.  I’m not to impressed by the 1 carrying case the apple site provides.  I like the DLO cases for the 3G iPods.  Anything out there yet for the 4G?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 30, 2004 at 2:48 PM (CDT)

how do you get the student discount

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on August 19, 2004 at 11:21 AM (CDT)