iPod Xtras announces specials on accessories | iLounge News

iPod Xtras announces specials on accessories

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Tuesday, July 20, 2004
News Categories: iPod Accessories

Online retailer iPod Xtras has announced several special deals on iPod and iPod mini accessories such as the Griffin iTalk, iTrip mini and the STM Cocoon case for iPod. Enter coupon code “xtra4me” during checkout to receive additional savings on your order.

« pPod guides iPod to restrooms

Reader report: 4G iPod and photos »

Comments

weak discount, only 5%.

Posted by greg on July 20, 2004 at 9:25 PM (PDT)

Why must the click wheel by gray? It just look too cheapo to me as compared to gen 3. What do you think?

Posted by tysoh on July 21, 2004 at 3:39 AM (PDT)

I think the gray clickwheel adds to the cosmetic appeal, providing a welcome bit of contrast to the otherwise blank, white face. I like the new 4G design very much and it is the clickwheel, in part, that finally prompted me to purchase an ipod.

Posted by Larry on July 27, 2004 at 5:31 AM (PDT)

got mine w/ student discount and apple 3 year plan for 330. (20g). the wheel is kick ###. much less finger movement- i’m a 3g user so i would know. kind of a throw back to the 1g model cept only 1 moving part.

Posted by greg b on July 28, 2004 at 11:18 AM (PDT)

does the iTrip really work?
It sounds too good to be true!!!

Posted by neil s on July 28, 2004 at 7:56 PM (PDT)

Works like a charm!  I used it all weekend long… Went up north for a while! It was a life saver… Now only if the 3G could have a little better battery life…

Posted by Steve on July 29, 2004 at 6:48 PM (PDT)

I just bought the 40GB iPod clickwheel and am on the market for a protective case.  I’m not to impressed by the 1 carrying case the apple site provides.  I like the DLO cases for the 3G iPods.  Anything out there yet for the 4G?

Posted by Brad H on July 30, 2004 at 11:48 AM (PDT)

how do you get the student discount

Posted by jemin on August 19, 2004 at 8:21 AM (PDT)