iPodderX for Windows public beta released
Thunderstone Media has released a public beta version of iPodderX for Windows. The podcasting client and newsreader offers the the same features previously only available in the popular Mac OS X version of the software.
“We’ve been working overtime to make this happen, and we’re thrilled to announce that iPodderX for Windows is now a reality,” said August Trometer, CEO of Thunderstone. “Windows users can finally get the same great features and ease of use that has made iPodderX a household word on the Macintosh platform.”
iPodderX for Windows is being offered at special beta pricing of half off the regular price. Users who buy the application during the beta test period will pay $12.47, and get a free upgrade when the final version is released.
- Apple pushes podcasters to upgrade video quality
- Washington Post offers HD podcasts for Apple TV
- Apple authorizes usage of ‘podcast’ term
- Study: Podcast use rising but small for daily usage
- NBC News video podcasts coming to iTunes
- Podcast Ready releases myPodder with iPod support
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards