iPodMods.com introduces iPod repair and modification services
iPodMods.com is offering several iPod related repair and modification services, including screen replacement ($85), battery replacement ($40), general repair ($20 general repair diagnostic), harddrive backup (5 gigs for $5), replacement HD ribbon cables ($25). “iPodMods has been doing repairs of iPods and many other different small electronics for over 3 years. They have opened the doors to the public and would like to help out iPod owners across the globe with their top notch support. They offer a wide variety of parts for most models and do repairs on ALL iPod types.”
iPodMods has recently gone public and offers a wide variety of repair services and upgrade options. Their competitive pricing puts them above the rest with a staff of professional installers, and technical savvy support specialists. iPodMods.com is not a 24 hour service, but it offers the same professional support at almost half the price of all the iPod repair centers on the internet.
All you need to do is visit: www.ipodmods.com and click on the repair service that fits your needs. Our pricing and quotes are roughly 50% less than that of PDASmart or iPodResQ. So give us a try and call us at 1-888-POD-MODS
iPodMods has been doing repairs of iPods and many other different small electronics for over 3 years. They have opened the doors to the public and would like to help out iPod owners across the globe with their top notch support. They offer a wide variety of parts for most models and do repairs on ALL iPod types.
Check the site next week for premier customizations and modifications pages! Once the new modifications pages are available, we will start taking orders on this top secret project ONLY available at ipodmods.com!
Turn your iPaper weight into a working iPod again! For those of you who can wait more than 24 hours to get your iPod serviced, then this site is for you. We provide top quality service and repair and our technicians are specialists at repairing ALL iPod models. We will perform a detailed diagnostic of the problem and contact you with a repair quote prior to any actual repairs. All iPods that pass through our company go through a detailed 4 point inspection not available anywhere else!
Some competitor sites claim that they will be able to fix loose headphone jacks, and Fire Wire port problems. This is true, but you need to know that in some cases the Main Board will need to be replaced because the solder pads on your broken iPod’s Main Board may be unfixable. We will put it under the microscope and find out what can be done, and we will give you the lowest possible quote.
- Blue Raven offers “Service in a Box” iPod, iPhone repair
- Fastmac expands iPod repair program to include iPod classic, nano 3G
- Fastmac expands iPod rehab program for 2G iPod nano
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD service for iPod minis
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD repair service
- iPodJuice offers replacement batteries for 5G iPods
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple Pay Bank of America customers experiencing double-charges
- iPad Air 2 unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- Apple’s new Maps Connect lets businesses manage listings, request iBeacon indoor mapping
- Apple reportedly begins in-store sales of iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Cook discussing security with top Chinese official
- GT and Apple to part ways ‘amicably’
- Apple Pay can be used internationally with U.S.-based cards
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2014: 39.3M iPhones, 12.3M iPads, 2.6M iPods, $42.1B revenue
- Apple releases Apple TV Software Update 7.0.1
- Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
- Misfit Flash Fitness + Sleep Monitor
- Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1
- PowerSkin Pop’n 2 for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- APC M5BK + M10BK 5000/10000mAh Mobile Power Packs
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini
- IK Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller
- Hex Icon Wallet and Solo Wallet for iPhone 6
- SwitchEasy 0.35, LifePocket + Numbers for iPhone 6
- GE Link Connected LED Bulb + Wink Hub
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0