iPodMods.com introduces iPod repair and modification services
iPodMods.com is offering several iPod related repair and modification services, including screen replacement ($85), battery replacement ($40), general repair ($20 general repair diagnostic), harddrive backup (5 gigs for $5), replacement HD ribbon cables ($25). “iPodMods has been doing repairs of iPods and many other different small electronics for over 3 years. They have opened the doors to the public and would like to help out iPod owners across the globe with their top notch support. They offer a wide variety of parts for most models and do repairs on ALL iPod types.”
iPodMods has recently gone public and offers a wide variety of repair services and upgrade options. Their competitive pricing puts them above the rest with a staff of professional installers, and technical savvy support specialists. iPodMods.com is not a 24 hour service, but it offers the same professional support at almost half the price of all the iPod repair centers on the internet.
All you need to do is visit: www.ipodmods.com and click on the repair service that fits your needs. Our pricing and quotes are roughly 50% less than that of PDASmart or iPodResQ. So give us a try and call us at 1-888-POD-MODS
iPodMods has been doing repairs of iPods and many other different small electronics for over 3 years. They have opened the doors to the public and would like to help out iPod owners across the globe with their top notch support. They offer a wide variety of parts for most models and do repairs on ALL iPod types.
Check the site next week for premier customizations and modifications pages! Once the new modifications pages are available, we will start taking orders on this top secret project ONLY available at ipodmods.com!
Turn your iPaper weight into a working iPod again! For those of you who can wait more than 24 hours to get your iPod serviced, then this site is for you. We provide top quality service and repair and our technicians are specialists at repairing ALL iPod models. We will perform a detailed diagnostic of the problem and contact you with a repair quote prior to any actual repairs. All iPods that pass through our company go through a detailed 4 point inspection not available anywhere else!
Some competitor sites claim that they will be able to fix loose headphone jacks, and Fire Wire port problems. This is true, but you need to know that in some cases the Main Board will need to be replaced because the solder pads on your broken iPod’s Main Board may be unfixable. We will put it under the microscope and find out what can be done, and we will give you the lowest possible quote.
- Blue Raven offers “Service in a Box” iPod, iPhone repair
- Fastmac expands iPod repair program to include iPod classic, nano 3G
- Fastmac expands iPod rehab program for 2G iPod nano
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD service for iPod minis
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD repair service
- iPodJuice offers replacement batteries for 5G iPods
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address