iPoDonut stickers for iPod released | iLounge News

iPoDonut stickers for iPod released

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, June 18, 2004
News Categories: iPod Accessories

piciPoDonut is a silicone backed sticker that covers the touch wheel on 2nd and 3rd generation iPods. iPoDonut comes in nine glow-in-the-dark designs and several colors; a plain glow-in-the-dark version; and a LCD screen protector is included with purchase. Each iPoDonut costs $9, and iPod mini iPoDonuts are expected to be released in late June.

« Teski releases Executive iPod Leather Case

TUNEWEAR releases ICEWEAR for iPod mini »

Comments

It’s like getting a confederate flag window tint on your BMW.

Posted by Ryan on June 18, 2004 at 7:32 PM (PDT)

Em would it not make the wheel less reactive?

Do they come off?

Posted by Trunk Guy in London on June 19, 2004 at 4:47 AM (PDT)

those are really dumb

Posted by kespodder in BG, OH on June 19, 2004 at 7:44 AM (PDT)

was this made for homer j. simpson or whats the dealio yo.

Posted by Jaguares in Bay Area, Ca on June 19, 2004 at 9:34 AM (PDT)

stickers suck, especially that ones that costs 9 dollars

Posted by wtf on June 19, 2004 at 12:20 PM (PDT)

You guys are so negative. Always whining about everything. The stickers are made of special material, not jsut paper. If it was made from papaer, the touch wheel would probably not work anymore. I ,for one, think it’s a great product and as soon as they start taking Paypal payment, I will probably order the black fireball model. I also hope they will add more design because mos of them are not that good looking.

Posted by Fat_Mike on June 19, 2004 at 5:37 PM (PDT)

Sadly, the colors are only red, NAVY, gold, and silver.  No black.  However, I’m sure competitive products will be out shortly with lots of other design and color options.  I myself will hold out for something that will look cool with my Vamp iSkin. smile

Posted by jvickers01 on June 19, 2004 at 9:40 PM (PDT)

Blah @ all of these people whining about the stickers. No-ones making you buy them yourselves. And lmao @ whoever suggested buying Photoshop and making your own stickers. Because Photoshop is so much cheaper than a $9 sticker *rolls eyes*

Posted by Sypher on June 20, 2004 at 4:26 AM (PDT)

Sypher
i know no-ones making me buy them, and i aint gonna>
& i never said *buy* photoshop specifically for a sticker   that would be dumb! ,
if u’ve got a copy use it & it’d be easy to line up.
I’m a graphics college student so i could be arsed to do my own designs..

Posted by rob on June 20, 2004 at 7:15 AM (PDT)

Yeah, black is an available color for the design.

Posted by Fat_Mike on June 20, 2004 at 1:24 PM (PDT)

these are crap, noone would pay any amout of money to ruin their iPod

Posted by ti on June 20, 2004 at 10:27 PM (PDT)

rob said he could be “arsed” to do his own designs. go ahead… ARSE him!

lol

Posted by mvague on June 21, 2004 at 3:57 AM (PDT)

You can buy a #### exo3 case for the same price and get wheel, menu button total body protection. Check it out at [url=http://www.####.biz]http://www.####.biz[/url]

Posted by jon on June 23, 2004 at 1:05 AM (PDT)

soho hipster bastards….

Posted by nathanprouty on June 26, 2004 at 8:40 PM (PDT)

The wife got me one of these, and it just came in the mail today.  First off, its not a sticker per-say, its a little silicon disk, and is very easy to apply.  And the sceen protector is nice also.  I haven’t used the screen protector, because I have one that came with my iskin.  But if you don’t have one yet this one will do the job.  I like the overall look and feel to the disk on my iPod.  Bottom line is if you think its cool, have $9 extra, you won’t be sorry.  If you not interested then don’t get it.  I think its cool, and I think my wonderful wife made good use of $9.

Posted by Words of Beaverhausen on August 2, 2004 at 12:42 PM (PDT)

Stupid #######! Buy a $9 piece of crap to go onto a piece of crap! Go frigging by a knock off and save all teh time and aggravation—-> NOOBS!

Posted by MooCow on August 13, 2004 at 10:45 AM (PDT)

By the way Beaverhausen… your wife is a whore

Posted by MooCow on August 13, 2004 at 10:47 AM (PDT)

I agree that Beaverhausens wife is a ####### Whore!

Posted by ConnieCunt on August 16, 2004 at 9:58 AM (PDT)

My wife is not a ####### Whore… Shes a God Damn Slut

Posted by Words of Beaverhausen on August 16, 2004 at 10:01 AM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2