iPodResQ launches iPod nano repair service
iPodResQ today announced repair services for the new iPod nano. The company is offering a flat-rate LCD replacement with 24-hour turn around time for $99. The service includes a custom “iBox” sent via overnight courier to pickup the nano for overnight delivery back to the iPodResQ service center. iPodResQ will receive the nano, install a new LCD the same day it is received, and return the nano back to the customer overnight.
“We have our pricing in place, our parts in stock, and we are ready for the demand of out-of-warranty repairs. Adding the iPod nano to our repair line was just another small tweak in our repair system and we are happy to be able to support the nano immediately. Unfortunately, the nanos are still vulnerable to damage and the LCD in particular needs to be cared for. I wouldn’t keep this iPod in my back pocket,” said Ryan Arter, President of MacResQ. “In fact, we received an LCD repair order the day after the nanos were released, and we are ready for the initial blast of repairs that always comes shortly after the announcement of a new iPod.”
iPodResQ said other repairs are available, but that “prices vary according to type.” iPod nano owners should call 1-877-Pod-Repair or visit the iPodResQ website for more information.
- Blue Raven offers “Service in a Box” iPod, iPhone repair
- Fastmac expands iPod repair program to include iPod classic, nano 3G
- Fastmac expands iPod rehab program for 2G iPod nano
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD service for iPod minis
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD repair service
- iPodJuice offers replacement batteries for 5G iPods
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?