iPodResQ offers iPod service to APO, FPO, PO Box addresses
iPodResQ has expanded its iPod repair services to allow customers with APO, FPO, and PO Box addresses to utilize its worldwide service at a discounted rate of $24. The service includes a custom “iBox” sent to the customer’s APO, FPO, or PO box to pickup the iPod for delivery back to the iPodResQ service center. iPodResQ will receive the iPod, contact the customer with a repair quote within 24-hours, perform the repair and return it to their APO, FPO, or PO Box.
“This new service was specifically designed to accommodate our servicemen and women stationed overseas that experience iPod troubles while abroad,” says iPodResQ. “We have received such an overwhelming request from all branches of the US Military and it was our pleasure to develop the same unprecedented service for those serving our country. We are providing them with our full-line of iPod repairs and high-capacity battery replacements by partnering with the United States Post Office to ensure the customer’s iPods are transported safely and quickly.
- Blue Raven offers “Service in a Box” iPod, iPhone repair
- Fastmac expands iPod repair program to include iPod classic, nano 3G
- Fastmac expands iPod rehab program for 2G iPod nano
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD service for iPod minis
- Fastmac expands iPod LCD repair service
- iPodJuice offers replacement batteries for 5G iPods
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?