iPods and iSkins at the 2004 Grammy Awards
At this year’s 46th Annual Grammy Awards, the iPod will be attending again accompanied by the iSkin EXO 2. iSkin, maker of silicone skins for the iPod, will be part of lavish gift packages offered to artists invited to the event. The 2003 Grammy’s featured a 20,000 gift package and lounge arranged by Distinctive Assets.
iSkin Accompanies iPod to the Grammy’s
February 8th, 2004—The iSkin EXO 2 will be making its way down the red carpet at the 46th Annual Grammy Awards accompanying no other than the Apple iPod itself, as part of an elite gift package being offered to participating recording artists in attendance throughout the week.
Last year the artist gift package arranged by L.A based Distinctive Assets contained a Siemens SX56 Pocket PC mobile phone, a Mattel My Scene doll and a Crest Spin Brush were just a few of the treats in store for performers and presenters at the awards show that took place in New York (2003).
Stars such as Bruce Springstein, Ashanti, Nelly, Faith Hill and Norah Jones also got to waltz through a “Gift Lounge” at Madison Square Garden on rehearsal days. They’ had their pick of products such as Stetson cowboy hats, Safilo eyewear and Jabra wireless headsets.
The combined value of the gift basket and lounge, put together by Distinctive Assets, was $20,000 for the 2003 Grammy Awards.
This Year’s Grammy Awards
The 46th Annual GRAMMY Awards will be presented in Los Angeles at STAPLES Center on Sunday, February 8, 2004. The show will be broadcast on the CBS Television Network from 8 - 11:30 p.m. (live in the East, tape delayed in the West), marking the 31st consecutive year the show has been broadcast on CBS.
About iSkin Inc.
iSkin Inc. introduced the first iSkin iPod Protector in September of 2002 and with it started what has become a fashionably cool way to protect the iPod. Today, the iSkin is highly favored among iPod owners. With a growing line of innovative protective solutions for the iPod, PowerBook and other Apple products, iSkin Inc., is committed to delivering the best protection for the devices we love.
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Jays debuts a-Jays Five earphones
- Geneva debuts Model S Wireless, phases out Model S
- Shure debuts SE846 Quad Driver Earphones
- Klipsch releases KMC 3 Bluetooth speaker
- Scosche releases RH1060 Bluetooth headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- New Apple offers in India can reduce iPhone price
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- TrÃ¼ Protection TrÃ¼-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address