iPodweek and Forums: iPhone, iTunes Plus, Worn-out Logos
It’s Friday, which means two things at iLounge: our weekly newsletter iPodweek is coming later today, and it’s time for a roundup of what’s happening in our forums. To sign up for iPodweek, use the simple submission form here:
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from iLounge.com. Thank you.
New in the iLounge Discussion Forums this week: readers in the iPhone Forum have started their own mini-poll: Are you going to buy the new iPhone? So far, more than 2/3 of responses said “yes,” but at least half of the “yes” votes are waiting on price drops. Add your vote to the thread, which is also generating interesting discussions, but bear in mind—you may just ‘think different’ about price when you actually try iPhone yourself.
In our iTunes Store Forum, readers are actively discussing iTunes Plus downloads, including upgrading on a whole library or song-by-song basis, DRM-free benefits of iTunes Plus, network errors, and name/email address tagging. If you have an opinion on iTunes Plus, the iTunes Store Forum might be the right place to express it.
Finally, in our iPod shuffle Forum, readers are discussing how their iPod shuffle rear logo art is coming off, either through smudges, lines, or worse. Is there finally a reason to justify a case for the lowest-end iPod?
- iPodweek + Forums: iTunes Bug, CD Rips, and Fun Chats
- Forums: Free Books, EU iPhone, Fix Your PC, iLounge Feedback
- Forums: Cover songs, Compilations, iPhone abroad, Earphones
- Forums: Best Song Ever, iPhone UMPC, Smartlists, Memories
- Forums: Wet nano, Stuck iPod, Love Apple, Thanks Audrey
- iPodweek launches, XtremeMac giveaway & Forums Friday
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today