iPodweek and Forums: iPhone, iTunes Plus, Worn-out Logos
It’s Friday, which means two things at iLounge: our weekly newsletter iPodweek is coming later today, and it’s time for a roundup of what’s happening in our forums. To sign up for iPodweek, use the simple submission form here:
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from iLounge.com. Thank you.
New in the iLounge Discussion Forums this week: readers in the iPhone Forum have started their own mini-poll: Are you going to buy the new iPhone? So far, more than 2/3 of responses said “yes,” but at least half of the “yes” votes are waiting on price drops. Add your vote to the thread, which is also generating interesting discussions, but bear in mind—you may just ‘think different’ about price when you actually try iPhone yourself.
In our iTunes Store Forum, readers are actively discussing iTunes Plus downloads, including upgrading on a whole library or song-by-song basis, DRM-free benefits of iTunes Plus, network errors, and name/email address tagging. If you have an opinion on iTunes Plus, the iTunes Store Forum might be the right place to express it.
Finally, in our iPod shuffle Forum, readers are discussing how their iPod shuffle rear logo art is coming off, either through smudges, lines, or worse. Is there finally a reason to justify a case for the lowest-end iPod?
- iPodweek + Forums: iTunes Bug, CD Rips, and Fun Chats
- Forums: Free Books, EU iPhone, Fix Your PC, iLounge Feedback
- Forums: Cover songs, Compilations, iPhone abroad, Earphones
- Forums: Best Song Ever, iPhone UMPC, Smartlists, Memories
- Forums: Wet nano, Stuck iPod, Love Apple, Thanks Audrey
- iPodweek launches, XtremeMac giveaway & Forums Friday
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?