iPodweek launches, XtremeMac giveaway & Forums Friday
Our iPodweek newsletter has just launched! If you haven’t signed up yet, now’s the time. Sponsor XtremeMac is running a prize giveaway worth $370, including one (1) XtremeMac Luna iPod Alarm Clock Radio, one (1) pair of FS1 earphones and one (1) InCharge Traveler set. Full details are inside iPodweek!
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from iLounge.com. Thank you.
What’s in the iLounge Discussion Forums this week? We’re spotlighting some of our most popular threads, including:
With nearly 34,000 views, A Guide to Using Sound Check helps you adjust your iTunes library’s volume levels so that songs don’t alternate between whispers and screams.
With 49,000 views, Syncing With a Library Larger Than Your iPod helps you do just that—handy if your iPod nano can’t keep up with your ever-expanding collection of music.
And finally, with over 65,000 views, iLounge’s own Bob Levens explains how to get the best out of in-canal earphones. Recently a fan of custom-made earmolds, you can read Bob’s tips from back in the days when he relied on little foam or rubber tips to enjoy music. “Thanks to this thread I got my Sennheiser CX300s to fit properly,” said forum member Ron519098. “The sound is now amazing.” Take a peek inside.
- iPodweek + Forums: iTunes Bug, CD Rips, and Fun Chats
- iPodweek and Forums: iPhone, iTunes Plus, Worn-out Logos
- Forums: Free Books, EU iPhone, Fix Your PC, iLounge Feedback
- Forums: Cover songs, Compilations, iPhone abroad, Earphones
- Forums: Best Song Ever, iPhone UMPC, Smartlists, Memories
- Forums: Wet nano, Stuck iPod, Love Apple, Thanks Audrey
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12