iPodweek sign-ups, Forums: Future iPods, 6/29, Pre-Orders
Tomorrow, our weekly newsletter iPodweek is arriving, and as always, we have a simple submission form you can use to sign up. There are no strings attached; sign up today to get exclusive discounts, iLounge contests, and a quick summary of all things iPod, iTunes, iPhone and Apple TV sent directly to your mailbox.
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from adserver.ilounge.com. Thank you.
The iLounge Discussion Forums are full of intense debates this week! A collection of established members, including iLounge Contributing Editor Jesse Hollington, are slugging it out in the Future iPods Forum over the future of Apple products. Which Mac is the Toyota of the family to the Mac Pro’s Rolls Royce, and will Apple create iPods to cater even more up and downmarket? Skip to the later pages in Why Apple Won’t Make 6Gen Wide/Touchscreen to see a very active brawl over where the company is headed, and why.
Will you camp out for the iPhone? In our iPhone Forum, readers are talking about their plans for June 29th in June 29th… It’s Yours!. Several people have chimed in to ask for a surprise Canadian release or new, more affordable pricing information. Get this topic back on track: are you going to help create iPhone sell-out lines, or sit this one out?
Finally, in our iTunes Store Forum, a thread on an unusual iTunes Store album pre-release bug has appeared under the title Help With New Paul McCartney Album Please! Readers are reporting that they’ve pre-purchased albums to get the first single, only to find that the track details don’t match up with the rest of the songs when the final album comes out. Have you experienced this issue? Add your comments to the discussion.
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Report confirms legitimacy of at least some of the stolen iCloud credentials being held for ransom
- New (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, and 9.7” iPad now available to order
- Apple Store down again ahead of new iPad, Product(RED) iPhone launch
- Apple acquires automation app Workflow
- Nintendo updates Super Mario Run, makes more courses available for free play
- Apple confirms iCloud and Apple ID systems have not been breached in response to hacker threat
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10