iPodweek sign-ups, Forums: Future iPods, 6/29, Pre-Orders
Tomorrow, our weekly newsletter iPodweek is arriving, and as always, we have a simple submission form you can use to sign up. There are no strings attached; sign up today to get exclusive discounts, iLounge contests, and a quick summary of all things iPod, iTunes, iPhone and Apple TV sent directly to your mailbox.
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from adserver.ilounge.com. Thank you.
The iLounge Discussion Forums are full of intense debates this week! A collection of established members, including iLounge Contributing Editor Jesse Hollington, are slugging it out in the Future iPods Forum over the future of Apple products. Which Mac is the Toyota of the family to the Mac Pro’s Rolls Royce, and will Apple create iPods to cater even more up and downmarket? Skip to the later pages in Why Apple Won’t Make 6Gen Wide/Touchscreen to see a very active brawl over where the company is headed, and why.
Will you camp out for the iPhone? In our iPhone Forum, readers are talking about their plans for June 29th in June 29th… It’s Yours!. Several people have chimed in to ask for a surprise Canadian release or new, more affordable pricing information. Get this topic back on track: are you going to help create iPhone sell-out lines, or sit this one out?
Finally, in our iTunes Store Forum, a thread on an unusual iTunes Store album pre-release bug has appeared under the title Help With New Paul McCartney Album Please! Readers are reporting that they’ve pre-purchased albums to get the first single, only to find that the track details don’t match up with the rest of the songs when the final album comes out. Have you experienced this issue? Add your comments to the discussion.
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Report: Apple to unveil iWatch with new iPhones on September 9
- iPhone 6 parts leak reveals front panel variation
- Bloomberg: Apple now plans 12.9” iPad for early 2015
- More new Apple TV channels: SVT Play in Sweden, NRK in Norway
- Showtime Anytime channel comes to Apple TV
- LA Unified School District suspends iPad contract
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today