iPodweek, the weekly iLounge newsletter
One year ago, iLounge created “iPodweek,” a weekly summary of the best iPod news, reviews, and feature articles we’d published, which you may or may not have seen elsewhere online. Today, we’re adding a new feature to iLounge: iPodweek will be available as a free weekly newsletter for readers interested in quickly catching up on our past week’s highlights via e-mail. We will also feature iPod accessory discount offers from various companies and retailers.
Back in 2004, we started with a list of 19,000 forum members and notified readers that we were planning to create a list of addresses for a newsletter. Today, the list contains over 190,000 self-registered e-mail addresses, which we’d normally love to use as a starting point for mailing out iPodweek.
But—and this is a big but—since so much time has passed since we made that announcement, and some people mightn’t have wanted to sign up for regular mailings, we are taking a conservative approach to do right by all of our readers. So we’ve decided to start the list fresh with a new signup form. Just enter your address and hit submit to sign up for iPodweek; an unsubscribe option will also be available for those who want it.
Thanks to XtremeMac for sponsoring the launch of the iPodweek newsletter. XtremeMac is offering 20% off its entire online store to iPodweek subscribers. Xtrememac will also be giving away one (1) XtremeMac Luna iPod Alarm Clock Radio, one (1) pair of FS1s earphones and one (1) InCharge Traveler to one lucky iPodweek subscriber. The winner will be announced in next week’s issue (May 4, 2007). (Retail value of total prizes $370)
We hope you enjoy this new feature of iLounge!
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from iLounge.com. Thank you.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- WSJ: Apple brings in trusted executive Mansfield to head Apple Car project
- CarPlay to be available in all 2017 Ford models
- Rumors claim new iPhone will be released Sept. 16, could have ‘iPhone 6 SE’ name
- Photos claim to show alleged ‘iPad Pro 2’
- Apple to sell limited-edition Olympic Apple Watch bands exclusively in Brazil
- Report: iPhone 7 will include Lightning adapter instead of Lightning EarPods
- Edward Snowden designing device to prevent iPhone wiretapping
- Report: Apple Car team running into challenges, launch may slip to 2021
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 5
- Apple under fire for providing refurbished replacements under AppleCare+
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app