iPodweek, the weekly iLounge newsletter
One year ago, iLounge created “iPodweek,” a weekly summary of the best iPod news, reviews, and feature articles we’d published, which you may or may not have seen elsewhere online. Today, we’re adding a new feature to iLounge: iPodweek will be available as a free weekly newsletter for readers interested in quickly catching up on our past week’s highlights via e-mail. We will also feature iPod accessory discount offers from various companies and retailers.
Back in 2004, we started with a list of 19,000 forum members and notified readers that we were planning to create a list of addresses for a newsletter. Today, the list contains over 190,000 self-registered e-mail addresses, which we’d normally love to use as a starting point for mailing out iPodweek.
But—and this is a big but—since so much time has passed since we made that announcement, and some people mightn’t have wanted to sign up for regular mailings, we are taking a conservative approach to do right by all of our readers. So we’ve decided to start the list fresh with a new signup form. Just enter your address and hit submit to sign up for iPodweek; an unsubscribe option will also be available for those who want it.
Thanks to XtremeMac for sponsoring the launch of the iPodweek newsletter. XtremeMac is offering 20% off its entire online store to iPodweek subscribers. Xtrememac will also be giving away one (1) XtremeMac Luna iPod Alarm Clock Radio, one (1) pair of FS1s earphones and one (1) InCharge Traveler to one lucky iPodweek subscriber. The winner will be announced in next week’s issue (May 4, 2007). (Retail value of total prizes $370)
We hope you enjoy this new feature of iLounge!
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from iLounge.com. Thank you.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple launches new privacy webpage
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time? (Update: Yes)
- First-party Apple apps updated en masse for iOS 8
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels