iPodweek, the weekly iLounge newsletter
One year ago, iLounge created “iPodweek,” a weekly summary of the best iPod news, reviews, and feature articles we’d published, which you may or may not have seen elsewhere online. Today, we’re adding a new feature to iLounge: iPodweek will be available as a free weekly newsletter for readers interested in quickly catching up on our past week’s highlights via e-mail. We will also feature iPod accessory discount offers from various companies and retailers.
Back in 2004, we started with a list of 19,000 forum members and notified readers that we were planning to create a list of addresses for a newsletter. Today, the list contains over 190,000 self-registered e-mail addresses, which we’d normally love to use as a starting point for mailing out iPodweek.
But—and this is a big but—since so much time has passed since we made that announcement, and some people mightn’t have wanted to sign up for regular mailings, we are taking a conservative approach to do right by all of our readers. So we’ve decided to start the list fresh with a new signup form. Just enter your address and hit submit to sign up for iPodweek; an unsubscribe option will also be available for those who want it.
Thanks to XtremeMac for sponsoring the launch of the iPodweek newsletter. XtremeMac is offering 20% off its entire online store to iPodweek subscribers. Xtrememac will also be giving away one (1) XtremeMac Luna iPod Alarm Clock Radio, one (1) pair of FS1s earphones and one (1) InCharge Traveler to one lucky iPodweek subscriber. The winner will be announced in next week’s issue (May 4, 2007). (Retail value of total prizes $370)
We hope you enjoy this new feature of iLounge!
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from iLounge.com. Thank you.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple partners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Report about Apple Pay in Japan hints at Oct. 25 release for iOS 10.1
- Apple Pay adds 20+ new U.S. banks and credit unions, MBNA Canada coming ‘mid-2017’
- Misfit launches Phase smartwatch
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps