iPodweek, the weekly iLounge newsletter
One year ago, iLounge created “iPodweek,” a weekly summary of the best iPod news, reviews, and feature articles we’d published, which you may or may not have seen elsewhere online. Today, we’re adding a new feature to iLounge: iPodweek will be available as a free weekly newsletter for readers interested in quickly catching up on our past week’s highlights via e-mail. We will also feature iPod accessory discount offers from various companies and retailers.
Back in 2004, we started with a list of 19,000 forum members and notified readers that we were planning to create a list of addresses for a newsletter. Today, the list contains over 190,000 self-registered e-mail addresses, which we’d normally love to use as a starting point for mailing out iPodweek.
But—and this is a big but—since so much time has passed since we made that announcement, and some people mightn’t have wanted to sign up for regular mailings, we are taking a conservative approach to do right by all of our readers. So we’ve decided to start the list fresh with a new signup form. Just enter your address and hit submit to sign up for iPodweek; an unsubscribe option will also be available for those who want it.
Thanks to XtremeMac for sponsoring the launch of the iPodweek newsletter. XtremeMac is offering 20% off its entire online store to iPodweek subscribers. Xtrememac will also be giving away one (1) XtremeMac Luna iPod Alarm Clock Radio, one (1) pair of FS1s earphones and one (1) InCharge Traveler to one lucky iPodweek subscriber. The winner will be announced in next week’s issue (May 4, 2007). (Retail value of total prizes $370)
We hope you enjoy this new feature of iLounge!
IMPORTANT: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Earthlink and others, make sure we don’t end up in your spam box. Please accept emails from iLounge.com. Thank you.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?