iRonic iPod T-shirts | iLounge News

iRonic iPod T-shirts

Kevin Muoio informs us of his line of iPod t-shirts which simply display a line of text which reads ‘ask me about my iPod.’ and another that reads ‘i own an iPod.’ Each design is available on several shirt styles/colors and start at $19.

« AppleCare for the iPod at $55

Apple Launches AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod »

Comments

hahaha, funny, these are nice !!!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 1:18 PM (CST)

These rule!  I just bought 1 of each for my ipod-obssesed girlfriend.  Very easy storefront interface—i hope someone buys me one .. hint hint ;-)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 1:23 PM (CST)

“This t-shirt will undoubtedly spark up conversations about iTunes, song ratings, and gigabytes!”

And where you can acquire a life…

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 2:33 PM (CST)

I think the second one should say:

“iOwn an iPod”

but anway, with that being said, I wouldn’t be caught dead in either of these…

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 2:52 PM (CST)

They should have these too:

Jack my iPod.
iPod-Jack Me.
iOpen for Jacking.
iParaphernalia.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 2:59 PM (CST)

Jeez people…reading these catty nasty comments on here…sounds like a trendy gay bar’s dance floor.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 3:45 PM (CST)

You guys are a bunch of dorks, these shirts are funny on so many levels.  i think they are making fun of you anyways..  or maybe they are making fun of making fun of you.. either way ... lighten up!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 4:03 PM (CST)

T-shirts that cost $20 is almost as much a ripoff as a 400 dollar MP3 player.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 4:04 PM (CST)

> T-shirts that cost $20 is almost as much a ripoff as a 400 dollar MP3 player.

Hehe, Apple is going to sue him for two reasons then:

1. Using trademarked iPod and font.
2. Using Apples outrageous business model based on 35%+ profit margin.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 4:44 PM (CST)

This is a good way to get mugged.

Funny, though.  :)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 9:48 PM (CST)

I think those suck. Maybe I’m just weird.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 21, 2003 at 10:15 PM (CST)

“iAm Pretentious”

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 22, 2003 at 1:10 AM (CST)

The shirts are stupid… These people are making whoring the Ipod big time

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 22, 2003 at 5:00 AM (CST)

altho these t-shirts are funny and will get other ppls attention, i feel it may bring the wrong attention…giving out the message “look at me, i have a

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 22, 2003 at 5:53 AM (CST)

I own an Ipod..Punch me in the teeth please…

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 22, 2003 at 2:18 PM (CST)

the tshirt is not rippin off nor stealin from Apple. its a freedom of speech. i like it tho. ipod rule!!!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 22, 2003 at 2:48 PM (CST)

err—- am i the only one that understands that those are a JOKE?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 22, 2003 at 9:29 PM (CST)

I understand the joke.

It’s just not a funny joke.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 23, 2003 at 4:15 AM (CST)

“Mug me for an iPod”

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 23, 2003 at 5:18 AM (CST)

They should have one that says:

iWant an iPod

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on November 23, 2003 at 11:01 PM (CST)