Ironic iPod Tshirts Announces Gollum and iPod | iLounge News

Ironic iPod Tshirts Announces Gollum and iPod

A recent addition to the Ironic iPod Tshirts line – from Lord of the Rings. Gollum is featured in silhouette holding his ipod in front of the bright colored backdrops we have come to love from the iPod ads. The “my precious” iPod tshirts start at $17.

« Apple 1984 commercial side-by-side video comparison

MP3 Gym Announced - Your iPod as Personal Trainer »

Comments

Again, it just shows that the pearl white iPod is still iPod’s signature !!!!  Imaging having a colour mini-Pod instead of the classic white iPod ... Yucks !

Posted by Poddy in Love in Singapore on January 7, 2004 at 7:27 PM (PDT)

That’s why it’s the “iRonic iPod TShirts”, not the “iRonic iPod mini TShirts” smile

Posted by kainjow on January 7, 2004 at 8:43 PM (PDT)

I usually hate these kinds of shirts BUT I totally love this one.. I am going to purchase one..smile

Posted by bababooey on January 8, 2004 at 2:22 AM (PDT)

ok, now THAT’S good. I wonder if his precious is a 40gb?

Posted by D-Low on January 8, 2004 at 5:37 AM (PDT)

Horrible Photoshop work… or is it MS Paint?

Posted by ikelleigh on January 8, 2004 at 1:32 PM (PDT)

Ugh. I got the shirt in the mail yesterday. While it’s a great design, the shirt itself (the ringer version, anyway) is the cheapest possible kind- 50-50 blend and so thin you can see your hand through the material. Certainly not worth the $25 I paid for it.

Posted by Michael on January 16, 2004 at 4:26 AM (PDT)

Got mine in the post last night, a lil dissappointed as the colour wasn’t as I expected.  I ordered the bright “contemporary” green background as seen on the website but the one that came was a much darker green.  Still gonna keep it though as I can’t be arsed shipping it back having spent near $5 on the shipping already.

Posted by Vi on January 16, 2004 at 10:14 PM (PDT)