Ironic iPod Tshirts Announces Gollum and iPod | iLounge News

Ironic iPod Tshirts Announces Gollum and iPod

A recent addition to the Ironic iPod Tshirts line

« Apple 1984 commercial side-by-side video comparison

MP3 Gym Announced - Your iPod as Personal Trainer »

Comments

Again, it just shows that the pearl white iPod is still iPod’s signature !!!!  Imaging having a colour mini-Pod instead of the classic white iPod ... Yucks !

Posted by Poddy in Love in Irvine, CA on January 7, 2004 at 9:27 PM (CST)

That’s why it’s the “iRonic iPod TShirts”, not the “iRonic iPod mini TShirts” :)

Posted by kainjow in Irvine, CA on January 7, 2004 at 10:43 PM (CST)

I usually hate these kinds of shirts BUT I totally love this one.. I am going to purchase one..:)

Posted by bababooey in Irvine, CA on January 8, 2004 at 4:22 AM (CST)

ok, now THAT’S good. I wonder if his precious is a 40gb?

Posted by D-Low in Irvine, CA on January 8, 2004 at 7:37 AM (CST)

Horrible Photoshop work… or is it MS Paint?

Posted by ikelleigh in Irvine, CA on January 8, 2004 at 3:32 PM (CST)

Ugh. I got the shirt in the mail yesterday. While it’s a great design, the shirt itself (the ringer version, anyway) is the cheapest possible kind- 50-50 blend and so thin you can see your hand through the material. Certainly not worth the $25 I paid for it.

Posted by Michael in Irvine, CA on January 16, 2004 at 6:26 AM (CST)

Got mine in the post last night, a lil dissappointed as the colour wasn’t as I expected.  I ordered the bright “contemporary” green background as seen on the website but the one that came was a much darker green.  Still gonna keep it though as I can’t be arsed shipping it back having spent near $5 on the shipping already.

Posted by Vi in Irvine, CA on January 17, 2004 at 12:14 AM (CST)