iShok cases for 4G iPods announced | iLounge News

iShok cases for 4G iPods announced

imageSBS Innovations has announced its new iShok protective case for fourth-generation iPods. The new iShok 4G20 case “protects the iPod from accidental damage through a unique combination of hard plastic and soft rubber, in a sleek and stylish design.” It features a removable click wheel cover, snap closure, and a built-in stand. The iShok 4G20 case is designed specifically for the 20GB iPod, but the company said other sizes will soon be available, including cases to fit the fifth-generation iPod and iPod nano.

« Mix: Song cuts, Microsoft, iPod applications, iPhone

Bush shows off presidential iPod »

Comments

wow tis lol-ing i want one of those sexy things

lol

XD

:D

Posted by just jack on December 16, 2005 at 10:23 AM (PDT)

I wonder if some companies have any brains at all. I mean what were these guys thinking. Who would buy this, and those ipod armor things. Whats the point in having an ipod case (an expesive one at that) that to use you have to take the ipod out.

Posted by Alex Robins on December 16, 2005 at 3:13 PM (PDT)

4G?!?!  What about the 5G?
If someone hasn’t bought a case for their 4G by now what makes them think someone is going to buy one now?

Posted by Lester on December 16, 2005 at 3:47 PM (PDT)

“in a sleek and stylish design.”

Posted by matt on December 16, 2005 at 9:56 PM (PDT)

I’ve had mine for a while now and I love the thing, It’s held up better than any other case I have found. I don’t know what you are saying mine works just fine in the case.
Beats sticking my iPod in a condom case. A few of my friends have picked their own up some because they like how it looks.

Posted by Laz on December 17, 2005 at 10:38 AM (PDT)

I don’t know, I like how it looks. I have an old U2 iPod and I’ll probably buy a red one for it. Looks like the reds match, kind of like it was made for it.

At least they are made in the USA.  Can’t say people make much here any more.

C

Posted by Canagarian on December 17, 2005 at 4:23 PM (PDT)

I just got my Black one, I think it is sweet.  It is a lot more solid than any other case I’ve gone through, and I have tried a lot of them.
I also got one of those Rivet clips they are selling them with. It’s real nice, all metal. At least now I have a clean and small way to attach my iPod to my dash.
I hope it is as rugged as it feels.
Frank T

Posted by Frank on December 18, 2005 at 3:54 PM (PDT)

Visited the site and the case looks really great. Theyve got lots of picures.  Bought a Black one.  I like that its also a stand that I can put on my desk at work.

gonzo

Posted by gonzo on December 19, 2005 at 6:06 PM (PDT)

the case LOOKS awsome

Posted by dragathn on February 14, 2006 at 10:13 AM (PDT)