iSkin, Inc. Announces all-new iSkin eXo2 | iLounge News

iSkin, Inc. Announces all-new iSkin eXo2

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Thursday, November 20, 2003
News Categories: iPod Accessories

piciSkin, Inc., formally ackNOWLEDGE, today announced the all-new iSkin eXo2 protective skins for 3G iPods. The new exo2 features a stainless steel belt clip, screen protector, beveled holes for button access, integrated FireWire/dock port cover, coated with an anti-static agent, rear heat holes for heat dissipation, anti-slip grip and comes in four colors;  Arctic (clear white frosted), Sonic (vibrant electric blue), Ebony (solid midnight black) and Carbon (dark grey). More colors and glow-in-the-dark series will be added later. The exo2 is available now for $29.99.

« Apple Stores: After-Thanksgiving Shopping Event

McDonald’s 1 Billion Song Promotion Confirmed? »

Comments

I just got an email from them offering me 50% off a case.  I thought “Why not, I’ll try the new one for that discount”

THIS DISCOUNT COUPON IS NO LONGER VALID.

Yeah?  Well screw you too.  I’ll just stick with ####, at least he’s willing to sort it properly when something goes wrong, which it rarely does.

Posted by stark23x on November 22, 2003 at 2:18 PM (PDT)

Similar problem and I contacted them. You need to use the email address that was letter was sent to. It’s only for customers who pre-ordered exos and not everone. So make sure you use the right email. It worked for me when I did just fine.

Posted by vierr on November 23, 2003 at 6:26 AM (PDT)

I was told by iSkin customer service that the problems regarding the delivery of exos months ago were due to a manufacturing issue. It seems they have changed factories and revamped everything, I just got my exo2 in two days. Yeah!!!!!

Posted by GormetSilFwog in Canada on November 25, 2003 at 1:14 PM (PDT)

I just saw your belt clip solution photos in the forum. It looks like you clip was designed and built by Sanford and Son.  What happened to the idea of iPod being the latest design. You should hire someone that can make it look like an iPod accessory and it have the quality and look that is the trademark of Apple products.

Posted by iPodmetoo on November 25, 2003 at 8:07 PM (PDT)

I just purchased two of these cases on the 22nd of Nov., and received them yesterday, the 25th. I purchased the graphite for my girlfriend and the arctic for my 40gb - I must say that these are great cases for the ipod. High quality silicon, very sturdy feel, nice screen protector. It definitely displays the ipod better than a neoprene case. I think the arctic looks better than the graphite. Only complaint - my dock is now useless because it takes too much effort to pull the skin off and put back on. Luckily, the port easily connects through the case (sans dock), unlike other cases I’ve tried for the slightly more jolly 30 / 40gb

Posted by siriusness on November 26, 2003 at 10:03 AM (PDT)

Just thought I ought to big up the delivery, and all round great service I just got for my [url=http://www.iskinworld.com]http://www.iskinworld.com[/url] (iskin EXO2 from ####) case for my ipod.
Fast delivery. Great product. Why bother going anywhere else?

Got ICE looks great… Well it will when my girlfriend actually lets me use it after Christmas!! All I’m waiting for now is my Sony in-ear phones from Asia and I’ll be set!

But seriously… I was well impressed by the all round service.

~Munki~

Posted by Munki on December 1, 2003 at 4:51 AM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2