iSkin intros Cerulean Bluetooth iPod accessories
iSkin has announced its new Cerulean line of Bluetooth iPod accessories. The Cerulean TX is a Bluetooth transmitter and receiver for iPod, which features stereo Bluetooth audio capabilities, is powered by the iPod, and can also be used with a Mac or PC. The innovative Cerulean RX connects to the Dock Connector of dedicated iPod speakers, and when used with the TX allows users to control their music directly from their iPod, Mac, or PC. The Cerulean F1 is a pair of wireless stereo Bluetooth earphones that feature integrated mono headset functionality, and while designed to match the TX and RX, can be used with any Bluetooth-capable device. In addition, the F1 can be used simultaneously with both an iPod (using a Cerulean TX) and mobile phone. The Cerulean TX+RX package and the Cerulean F1 earphones are scheduled for a May release and will sell for $150 and $130 respectively.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?