iSkin mini now available | iLounge News

iSkin mini now available

piciSkin, Inc. today announced the iSkin mini case is now available for ordering. The new iSkin mini silicone case features; a screen protector, iSkin RevoClip, rear pores to promote heat dissipation, access to click wheel and functions, side “goose bumps” for increased anti-slip grip, compatible with iPod accessories that connect to the top of the iPod such as iTrip, and an integrated dock connector port cover. The iSkin mini costs $24.99 and comes in nine colors, including Ultra-GLO glow-in-the-dark skin tones.

« GoogleGet news reader for iPod terminated

Apple in no rush to launch iTunes Music Store Europe »

Comments

Lots of people have been waiting on this…hopefully we have good reviews about it!

Posted by Asian_N02 on April 16, 2004 at 9:25 AM (PDT)

Love the fact that the firewire port is covered the same as in the iSkin eVo and eXo series! Side ribbing bumps is way cool too! These guys know how to engineer style to match the Apple coolness.

Posted by renderboy on April 16, 2004 at 9:50 AM (PDT)

EEEEKKK!!! I luv those!! im gonna buy one this weekend!

Posted by ipodminifan on April 16, 2004 at 10:37 AM (PDT)

YAHOOOOOO!!!! i’m gonna order mine today! now to decide which color….

Posted by fcuk lajo on April 16, 2004 at 10:59 AM (PDT)

I just ordered mine.  I got the silver mini but ordered up the blush coloured iskin.  Not sure how long it takes to ship though.

Posted by sacrificed for ipod on April 16, 2004 at 1:00 PM (PDT)

Ordered the blue one here. Been waiting for these since they announced them last month!

Posted by hedgehog130 on April 16, 2004 at 4:52 PM (PDT)

Does anyone know if they ship to the UK?

Posted by arsenalmad10 in UK on April 17, 2004 at 8:50 AM (PDT)

I actually think the iSkin is really cool.

Posted by speedybluedragon on April 17, 2004 at 1:33 PM (PDT)

why, in the pictures above, do they show the mini with the iskin on, sitting on a dock?  I’m assuming that you can’t dock the ipod with the iskin on, so is this not false advertising?

Posted by dave on April 17, 2004 at 1:51 PM (PDT)

I dont think that’s a dock. It looks like it’s supposed to be a shadow or reflection. I have an eVo and I just expose the bottom of the iPod through the iSkin and dock it. It looks like you can do the same with the mini one.

Posted by gumbo on April 17, 2004 at 4:07 PM (PDT)

ya they ship to UK

woo!

Posted by hi-techgurl on April 18, 2004 at 11:35 AM (PDT)

The ghost glo color looks awesome, ordered one today from theistore.com, they have better shipping rates.

Posted by speedybluedragon on April 18, 2004 at 4:01 PM (PDT)

It looks great.  But frankly I am turned off by the $7.95 shipping they have on their web site.  An additonal 27% for shipping? Come on now.  I canceled my order at that point.

Posted by Ivan on April 18, 2004 at 5:17 PM (PDT)

ordered an arctic on Saturday. Should come sometime soon.

Posted by rohit on April 18, 2004 at 6:01 PM (PDT)

Hey Ivan, if you change the shipping option to standard 3~5 days ground, at theistore.com, the shipping reduces to $5.00, if that might change your mind.

Posted by speedybluedragon on April 18, 2004 at 8:02 PM (PDT)

I am tempted to buy one, but I think I would miss touching and caressing my mini. I like to rub it.

Posted by murk on April 18, 2004 at 8:47 PM (PDT)

How much is shipping to the UK

Posted by Jack on April 18, 2004 at 11:21 PM (PDT)

i ordered a grey one!

Posted by ipodminifan on April 19, 2004 at 6:11 AM (PDT)

***Anyone know how much shipping to the UK is? ***

Posted by Jack on April 19, 2004 at 6:18 AM (PDT)

$15 dollars
its about 22 altogether

Posted by hi-techgurl on April 19, 2004 at 9:04 AM (PDT)

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >