iSkin mini now available | iLounge News

iSkin mini now available

piciSkin, Inc. today announced the iSkin mini case is now available for ordering. The new iSkin mini silicone case features; a screen protector, iSkin RevoClip, rear pores to promote heat dissipation, access to click wheel and functions, side “goose bumps” for increased anti-slip grip, compatible with iPod accessories that connect to the top of the iPod such as iTrip, and an integrated dock connector port cover. The iSkin mini costs $24.99 and comes in nine colors, including Ultra-GLO

« GoogleGet

Apple in no rush to launch iTunes Music Store Europe »

Comments

i wish they came in more colours tho….

Posted by hi-techgurl on April 19, 2004 at 12:07 PM (CDT)

Thanks - which website is that from?

Posted by Jack on April 19, 2004 at 12:45 PM (CDT)

I ordered on Saturday, but have not received an email confirmation.  In fact, my order does not even appear on their website checking system.  I emailed them, but have not received a response.  I filled out the customer service form on their website twice, and have not received a response.  It looks like iskin.com is going to attempt to defraud me.  I am very disappointed with iskin.com.  Hopefully they’ll come through.

Posted by Fleet on April 20, 2004 at 6:28 AM (CDT)

I ordered my iSkin on Friday, and I got my “Order Shipped” e-mail yesterday.  While it did take a couple of days to process, I’m very happy with the turnaround.  UPS says I should have it by the end of the week.  I’ll post some impressions when I get it.

Posted by davsug on April 20, 2004 at 7:16 AM (CDT)

I received mine today and am very pleased with it. With the product come very detailed instructions on how to attach the belt clip, but the belt clip is already attached and I don’t know how to remove it. Can someone here help me? Thanks. (I sent a query to the iSkin folks by filling out the “comment” area of their site.)

Posted by navamske on April 20, 2004 at 9:43 AM (CDT)

I also received mine today, (got the carbon color but looks black) and everything seems to fit snug. I do like the protective window, but the belt clip feels cheap and thin.
The free carry bag is good for storing the firewire cable or earphones.

Posted by Ti22 on April 20, 2004 at 2:09 PM (CDT)

i got mine today and am sending it back, it’s pretty thick, the ‘ghost’ color basically looks like a dirty white.
The free case is a nice touch, but this one isnt for me.

Posted by wankee on April 20, 2004 at 3:36 PM (CDT)

Does anyone know what iSkin return policy and warranty for the iSkin mini is??

Posted by iPodMiniMe in Tulsa, Oklahoma on April 20, 2004 at 9:47 PM (CDT)

Does the iSkin Mini allow the iPod Mini to charge through the iPod Mini dock or just the regular way?

Posted by JeNiCiNe in San Francisco, CA on April 20, 2004 at 10:32 PM (CDT)

Does anyone know if you can send the belt clip back for a refund??  I like the case but their belt clip Sucks!!

Posted by mini on April 21, 2004 at 1:23 AM (CDT)

Since I don’t have a dock I can only assume you can, but it’s “interesting” trying to keep the flap open and plug in the Firewire to recharge.

I would like to experiment in removing the “belt clip” and trying to install the original mini clip, but I would have to do some surgery and probably ruin the skin.

Posted by Ti22 on April 21, 2004 at 8:43 AM (CDT)

Does anybody know if the Ghost Glo color looks yellowish in plain light, or does it actually look solid white? Some pictures make it look kind of yellowish like some glow-in-the-dark things do.

Posted by Josh on June 18, 2005 at 9:50 PM (CDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2