iSkin reveals ‘Vibe’ iPod case line | iLounge News

iSkin reveals ‘Vibe’ iPod case line

image

image

imageiSkin has provided iLounge with an exclusive preview of its upcoming line of iSkin Vibe iPod protectors. The company said it has partnered with the talented designers from Toki Doki to create the colorful sleeves, which feature Toki Doki’s unique anime-style characters in a variety of designs.

Similar to Griffin’s Chameleon cases, the iSkin Vibes are made from a special material similar to PU. Vibes will be released for the iPod mini and iPod shuffle in September. Pricing is expected to be $19.99 for the mini (belt clip and lanyard included) and $14.99 for the shuffle.

Click the link below to view large photos of several of the new cases.

« Forums: Bigger iPod mini?, iPod Lullaby, Bedtime Tunes, Podjacking

Mix: Sony, iTunes pricing, Podcast pros, Spoilers, Real »

Comments

Those actually look pretty cool…
I am not really familiar with the drawings,
But I would not mind having the fourth on the top for the mini(the really black and white one)
I hope iPodLounge reviews these…

-a

Posted by Anton Jancin on August 5, 2005 at 1:38 PM (PDT)

Not fond of the designs, but what’s up with the size they add to the minis? That’s pretty dumb if they make it that much larger.

Posted by A. Tan on August 5, 2005 at 2:01 PM (PDT)

none for standard IPods? Damnit!

Posted by Jimmy on August 5, 2005 at 4:34 PM (PDT)

I really hope they release some for the regular iPods… because those designs look great, not to mention the click-wheel protection. Is the screen on the mini protected as well?

Posted by Zeke W. on August 5, 2005 at 5:13 PM (PDT)

Wow! This italian designer is really good. Japanese inspiration for european draws.  :D Excelent combination.

Posted by zipods on August 5, 2005 at 7:24 PM (PDT)

why oh why dont they make one for ipod photos???!!!

i want one!

Posted by tankado on August 6, 2005 at 7:12 AM (PDT)

gotta have the japanese girl design eh! arigato

moshi-moshi

Posted by DOUGHN in Cotabato City, Philippines on August 6, 2005 at 9:27 AM (PDT)

Whatever happened to the skin they were making for the shuffle (it was blue and orange I believe)..  seems to have been forgotten.

Posted by Will on August 6, 2005 at 3:29 PM (PDT)

I thought they said they would be realeased in September??!

Posted by Tamera on September 30, 2005 at 12:45 PM (PDT)

I emailed them about this and they didnt respond.  That was a week ago.  It’s too bad, i really wanted one and since my other case is broken from me dropping it so much, i coulda used this.

Posted by matt on September 30, 2005 at 7:46 PM (PDT)

Well, I think thats just stupid. Ive been actually waiting to buy my effin ipod untill I order one of those cases.. Think they will have them up for sale soon?!?

Posted by Tamera on October 1, 2005 at 6:52 PM (PDT)

i hope so, but since they havent responded to a couple of my emails, they probably wont be.  looks like ill have to find an alternative.

Posted by matt on October 9, 2005 at 1:52 PM (PDT)

i emailed the people at toki doki and they said they will make the cases available in the next 1-2 months.

Posted by matt on October 10, 2005 at 3:48 PM (PDT)

Thanx!!

Posted by tamera on October 10, 2005 at 6:46 PM (PDT)

I just looked on the iskin website this morning and they have created an emailing list that will notify you when these cases are released… can’t be long now!

Posted by Katie on November 11, 2005 at 12:13 AM (PDT)

hot designs(just to let everyone no theres more on iskin.com) tokidoki rocks!

Posted by margarita on February 21, 2007 at 2:17 PM (PDT)