iSkin rolls out fuze for iPhone 3G [updated]
iSkin has introduced its new fuze case for the iPhone 3G. Like the company’s prior fuze case for the original iPhone, fuze for iPhone 3G blends a soft inner rubber layer with a hard-shell rear and front covers. The case features a built-in Dock Connector cover, complete button coverage, open access to the ring/silent switch, an included screen protector, and compatibility with iSkin’s revoClip. The iSkin fuze for iPhone 3G is available now in black, red, and silver, and sells for $45.
Updated: In addition to the fuze, iSkin also announced new Vibes and Duo cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Vibes for iPod nano 4G are soft, flexible cases featuring a glossy finish and one of seven original artistically-designed patterns to complement the nano’s existing color. Other features include integrated screen protection, an adhesive-free Click Wheel protector, and an included Dock Connector cover and custom Universal Dock Adapter. iSkin Vibes for iPod nano 4G are available now for $25. iSkin’s Duo case for iPod nano 4G combines a silicone case with a hard polycarbonate ViSOR screen guard to offer improved protection. It includes a Click Wheel protection film, a Dock Connector protector, a custom Universal Dock Adapter, and a removable low-profile belt clip. iSkin’s Duo case for iPod nano 4G is available in 3-pack combos of white, clear, and black, purple, clear, and blue, or red, clear, and pink, each selling for $35.
The iSkin Vibes for iPod touch 2G, like the Vibes for iPod nano 4G, is a soft, flexible case featuring a glossy finish and a finely-detailed design in the case itself. It offers open access to the headphone jack, coverings for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, and includes a screen protector, a Dock Connector guard, and a custom Universal Dock Adapter. Available in five different colors, it sells for $30. Based on the iSkin revo for iPhone, the Duo for iPod touch 2G combines a premium two-tone silicone case with a clear ViSOR screen guard that can be flipped to the back for access to the touch’s screen. It features a textured surface for added grip, open access to the headphone port, covers for all buttons, and an integrated Dock Protector, and includes a clear screen protector. Available in four colors, the iSkin Duo for iPod touch 2G sells for $35.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014