iSkin rolls out fuze for iPhone 3G [updated]
iSkin has introduced its new fuze case for the iPhone 3G. Like the company’s prior fuze case for the original iPhone, fuze for iPhone 3G blends a soft inner rubber layer with a hard-shell rear and front covers. The case features a built-in Dock Connector cover, complete button coverage, open access to the ring/silent switch, an included screen protector, and compatibility with iSkin’s revoClip. The iSkin fuze for iPhone 3G is available now in black, red, and silver, and sells for $45.
Updated: In addition to the fuze, iSkin also announced new Vibes and Duo cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Vibes for iPod nano 4G are soft, flexible cases featuring a glossy finish and one of seven original artistically-designed patterns to complement the nano’s existing color. Other features include integrated screen protection, an adhesive-free Click Wheel protector, and an included Dock Connector cover and custom Universal Dock Adapter. iSkin Vibes for iPod nano 4G are available now for $25. iSkin’s Duo case for iPod nano 4G combines a silicone case with a hard polycarbonate ViSOR screen guard to offer improved protection. It includes a Click Wheel protection film, a Dock Connector protector, a custom Universal Dock Adapter, and a removable low-profile belt clip. iSkin’s Duo case for iPod nano 4G is available in 3-pack combos of white, clear, and black, purple, clear, and blue, or red, clear, and pink, each selling for $35.
The iSkin Vibes for iPod touch 2G, like the Vibes for iPod nano 4G, is a soft, flexible case featuring a glossy finish and a finely-detailed design in the case itself. It offers open access to the headphone jack, coverings for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, and includes a screen protector, a Dock Connector guard, and a custom Universal Dock Adapter. Available in five different colors, it sells for $30. Based on the iSkin revo for iPhone, the Duo for iPod touch 2G combines a premium two-tone silicone case with a clear ViSOR screen guard that can be flipped to the back for access to the touch’s screen. It features a textured surface for added grip, open access to the headphone port, covers for all buttons, and an integrated Dock Protector, and includes a clear screen protector. Available in four colors, the iSkin Duo for iPod touch 2G sells for $35.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?