iSkin rolls out fuze for iPhone 3G [updated]
iSkin has introduced its new fuze case for the iPhone 3G. Like the company’s prior fuze case for the original iPhone, fuze for iPhone 3G blends a soft inner rubber layer with a hard-shell rear and front covers. The case features a built-in Dock Connector cover, complete button coverage, open access to the ring/silent switch, an included screen protector, and compatibility with iSkin’s revoClip. The iSkin fuze for iPhone 3G is available now in black, red, and silver, and sells for $45.
Updated: In addition to the fuze, iSkin also announced new Vibes and Duo cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Vibes for iPod nano 4G are soft, flexible cases featuring a glossy finish and one of seven original artistically-designed patterns to complement the nano’s existing color. Other features include integrated screen protection, an adhesive-free Click Wheel protector, and an included Dock Connector cover and custom Universal Dock Adapter. iSkin Vibes for iPod nano 4G are available now for $25. iSkin’s Duo case for iPod nano 4G combines a silicone case with a hard polycarbonate ViSOR screen guard to offer improved protection. It includes a Click Wheel protection film, a Dock Connector protector, a custom Universal Dock Adapter, and a removable low-profile belt clip. iSkin’s Duo case for iPod nano 4G is available in 3-pack combos of white, clear, and black, purple, clear, and blue, or red, clear, and pink, each selling for $35.
The iSkin Vibes for iPod touch 2G, like the Vibes for iPod nano 4G, is a soft, flexible case featuring a glossy finish and a finely-detailed design in the case itself. It offers open access to the headphone jack, coverings for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, and includes a screen protector, a Dock Connector guard, and a custom Universal Dock Adapter. Available in five different colors, it sells for $30. Based on the iSkin revo for iPhone, the Duo for iPod touch 2G combines a premium two-tone silicone case with a clear ViSOR screen guard that can be flipped to the back for access to the touch’s screen. It features a textured surface for added grip, open access to the headphone port, covers for all buttons, and an integrated Dock Protector, and includes a clear screen protector. Available in four colors, the iSkin Duo for iPod touch 2G sells for $35.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?