iSkin rolls out iSkin for iPod touch | iLounge News

iSkin rolls out iSkin for iPod touch

image

iSkin has introduced its new iSkin for iPod touch. The iSkin touch is made from high-grade silicone, and features smooth lines, textured surfaces, integrated port plugs that keep dust and dirt from entering its docking and earphone ports when not in use, included touch-friendly screen film, and a removable belt clip. The iSkin touch comes in a variety of two-tone designs, including NightHawk (espresso+black), Diablo (red+black), Oxygen (black+clear), Electra (black+blue) and Vanity (black+pink). The iSkin touch is available now for order at iSkin.com, and sells for $30.

« Proporta announces new cases for iPod touch

‘Purple Violets’ premieres on iTunes »

Comments

now I can buy an ipod touch!!!

Posted by Alvaro on November 20, 2007 at 12:06 PM (CST)

Too bad that it’s THIS LATE!  I have always been a fan of iSkin but because it took them so long to come out with their protective skins for the new ipods, I went with iFrogz.  Their stuff is just as good, they have incredible customer service, and their products are not months behind.

Posted by spudtak on November 20, 2007 at 1:58 PM (CST)

I love iSkin too, and I use their products exclusively.  I will definitely purchase this case, but there is no question that it took an OBSCENE amount of time for these to be developed and released.  This is the first time that I’ve ever truly been irritated with iSkin as a company.  Don’t do this again guys…

Posted by Chris on November 20, 2007 at 2:10 PM (CST)

I agree with spudtak.  It took them too long.  Their products are great.  I have an iskin on my 5G and its practically bulletproof.  But, I went with the Griffin iClear on my 16GB touch, and am very happy with it.  iSkin let me down on this one.

Posted by apanther on November 20, 2007 at 7:35 PM (CST)

I also think that the amount of time consumed by incompetence and the flaw of not being able to decide on a design is rather irritating. I too went with another case (DLO Leather Case). I think the color combinations could have been done a little bit better, there’s not much variety for their color options. Due to the liking of different colors I will probably come to buying two of the cases to satisfy my mind. over all great design though.

Posted by Kyle on November 25, 2007 at 4:33 PM (CST)

I bought it already.

It took so long for Iskin to release it and they didn/t even disegn it right!

Since I bought it now my Ipod touch doesn’t fit anymore in my Logitech speakers. Even if it would fit, the dock cover is irritating. Now I have to take the Iskin off from my Ipod everythime i want to use the speakers and this is really tirering.

Posted by Andreas on December 1, 2007 at 4:50 PM (CST)