iSkin rolls out new cases for iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G
iSkin has rolled out several new cases for the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch. The Solo FX for iPhone 4 is a soft polymer case featuring a slide-in design, Microban antimicrobial protection, a circular pattern on the rear, and open or push-through access to all buttons, ports, and cameras. It is available in five colors and sells for $35. The Solo vu for iPhone 4 is a hybrid clear polycarbonate and soft-polymer case featuring an open-top, slide-in design, Microban protection, art deco-inspired scoring on the rear of the case, front and rear face protection, and access to all ports, controls, and cameras; it is available in three colors and is priced at $40.
iSkin’s Pebble for the iPod touch 4G is a slim, form-fitting case featuring raised transparent pebble shapes on the back, a matte finish, an integrated dock connector cover, push-through protection for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, open access to all other ports, controls, and cameras, and Microban protection; it comes in five colors and sells for $35. Finally, the Touch Duo for iPod touch 4G is a silicone case featuring a hard plastic face shield, open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, Microban protection, and a removable belt clip that also functions as a stand; it is available in four colors and sells for $40.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?