iSkin shows off iPod shuffle, 4G iPod case concepts | iLounge News

iSkin shows off iPod shuffle, 4G iPod case concepts

pic iSkin has provided iLounge with a first look at two upcoming cases for the iPod shuffle and fourth-generation iPod. The iPod shuffle skin will totally enclose the device in silicone, and will feature a covering for the controls in a complimentary color, and a hole for a lanyard or keyring. The new iSkin Duo case for 4G iPods is made of colored silicone and silver metal, and features an integrated metal plate in the rear that includes a new high performance belt clip. iSkin said the finished products may vary from the illustrations.

Click “Read more” for full-size pictures of the new cases.

pic

pic

« Apple faces patent lawsuits over iTunes, iPod

Study: Average iPod owner spends $150 on accessories »

Comments

iPod shuffle owners!  does the the shuffle even scratch?

Posted by Exvicious in Schaumburg, IL on March 5, 2005 at 12:20 PM (CST)

yes it does, i have it 2 days, and there are some scrathces.

Posted by jfried in Ann Arbor, Michigan on March 5, 2005 at 12:40 PM (CST)

Thanks for contributing to the discussion Richard.

Posted by Asher in Oakland, CA on March 6, 2005 at 3:20 PM (CST)

I like the iSkin for the Shuffle.  i’d like to purchase one even if I already have the Sportscase coz it’s the first accessory that was available.  The slider might “stetch” a bit but it will go back to its original shape.  just like any silicone protective case.

Posted by MiniShuffle in Philippines on March 6, 2005 at 5:54 PM (CST)

i mean “stretch”.  How much will they sell the iSkin for the Shuffle?  I like the green shade for the controls

Posted by MiniShuffle in Philippines on March 6, 2005 at 5:56 PM (CST)

Oh yes, the red and white is very sexy!  I hope the belt clip comes completely off; I’d like to sport this skin inside my Speck Armband.

Posted by Islareina in Missouri on March 6, 2005 at 8:04 PM (CST)

Hmm, that 4G case is pretty cool… Too bad I’m so attached to my black Showcase though.

Posted by shirase on March 6, 2005 at 9:00 PM (CST)

I like the shuffle skin. My white lanyard is already turning gray from wearing it while I work out. This version will let me use some sort of stainless steel chain and I don’t have to worry about the usb cap popping off. Now if someone would combine a lanyard with earbuds…

Posted by YuleLogger in Southaven, MS on March 7, 2005 at 11:20 AM (CST)

Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2