iSkin unveils new cases for iPod classic, nano 3G
iSkin has introduced its Claro and evo4 Duo cases for iPod classic, and iSkin Duo case for iPod nano (with video). The Claro features an outer polycarbonate shell coated with an anti-scratch technology and a silicone inside design to provide dual-layered protection. The Claro outer shell also features built-in screen protection and a rear belt clip with an integrated kickstand. Inner silicone layers are also sold separately as “Slims” in a variety of colored 3-packs to extend the color options of the Claro. The iSkin Claro is available for the new iPod classic 80GB/160GB and will retail for $40. The iSkin Claro Slims packs will be sold separately for $25 per 3-pack.
The evo4 Duo for iPod classic joins a silicone skin with a full-frontal polycarbonate screen protector. The evo4 also features all-around surface protection that includes the click wheel and integrated covers for the iPod’s docking and earphone ports. It comes with a redesigned removable rotary belt clip. Available colors include Crimson, Sienna, Onyx, Popstar, Electra, and QuickSilver. The iSkin evo4 Duo for iPod classic sells for $35 and is available now. Finally, the iSkin Duo for iPod nano applies the evo4 Duo design concept to a more compact size. The Duo for Nano includes a removable rotary belt clip and adjustable lanyard, and also features integrated port covers for both docking and earphone ports. The iSkin Duo for iPod Nano is available in a variety of colors, sells for $30, and is available now.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?