iSkin.com posts iSkin mini photos | iLounge News

iSkin.com posts iSkin mini photos

picA reader notes that iSkin.com has posted a gallery of photos of its ‘coming soon’ iSkin mini case. Also note that iSkin.com is reporting a delay in shipping the new case as of March 30. “The release of iSkin ‘mini’ has been faced with a slight delay due to manufacturing. We now expect to begin shipping within the next 7 to 10 days. We apologize for the inconvenience. An announcement will be made once the product is available for order.”

« Sony EX71SL earphones for $30

iPod mini sound distortion issue »

Comments

I don’t want to know what kind of manufacturing problems you can run into with latex rubber…

Posted by dethbrakr in Tacoma, WA on April 9, 2004 at 7:29 AM (PDT)

WOW! These cases by far look like the most EXCITING iPodmini cases so far!!

Posted by tripleplay on April 9, 2004 at 8:20 AM (PDT)

Love the grippy bumps on the sides.

Posted by rightsaidfred on April 9, 2004 at 8:20 AM (PDT)

nice design, but i would like something to cover the touchpad

Posted by EViLsneakyDUCK on April 9, 2004 at 11:23 AM (PDT)

i.P check?

Posted by i.p check? on April 9, 2004 at 2:37 PM (PDT)

I got a question about the iSkin mini case, does it have a rotating clip similar to evo?

Posted by WoW on April 9, 2004 at 3:29 PM (PDT)

i guess this has turned into miniipodlounge

Posted by Jaguares in Bay Area, Ca on April 9, 2004 at 7:58 PM (PDT)

great looking product, but who took those pictures? They look like crap.

Posted by who's camera on April 9, 2004 at 10:11 PM (PDT)

Who keeps deleting my posts ... I keep trying to say about the good experiences I’ve had with iskin.com and they keep getting DELETED. Looks like #### is giving ipodlounge too big a bung for them to risk rocking the boat through the free speech of others.

Posted by Where's my posts on April 10, 2004 at 12:58 AM (PDT)

Maybe you should email Dennis. Maybe the mods think you’re from iSkin.

Dennis Lloyd (iPodlounger)
Publisher, Editor-In-Chief, Webmaster
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Lounger on April 10, 2004 at 6:04 AM (PDT)

Any posts containing names with offensive words can and will be deleted since we cannot edit them within this content manager. We like free speech as well, but there are better ways to comment without resorting to name calling, using offensive words or abusing comment posters.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 10, 2004 at 6:31 AM (PDT)

I have a question. I order an Exo3 skin for my Ipod from #### for some reason it says i orderd 4. I am called and e-mail #### telling him to cancel. My question is:Is #### pretty good about cancel orders?

Posted by Greg on April 10, 2004 at 5:50 PM (PDT)

Greg:
If you would like to cancel your order, please go onto ####’s forums and post your problem in the Problems board on his site. He should cancel it then.

Posted by Dan on April 10, 2004 at 6:38 PM (PDT)

I still like the look of an uncovered iPod better than using any of these “skin” cases. I still use the stock case with nothing else. Though with its inconvinence, the contrast of black/white is IMO much more appealing than bubblegum colors.

Posted by Sraphim on April 10, 2004 at 6:46 PM (PDT)

#### told me this was his designed and he basically gave you this ipod case business on a plate. I’m all about the business ethics and I would like more information about you as a supplier.

Although I admit #### has approximately 500,000,000 angry customers who have never recieved product they have paid for, and I’ve never heard a single complaint against iSkin, I’d like it clearing up all the same.

Posted by Lajo's Mum on April 11, 2004 at 3:31 AM (PDT)

Let’s just rename the forum LajoLounge and get it over with already. How much does he pay for all this free advertising?

Posted by rdowns in NYC on April 11, 2004 at 4:02 AM (PDT)

The name ####, his products and horror stories pollutes these forums. Can some one ban him!!!!

Posted by Loose Lajo on April 11, 2004 at 7:21 AM (PDT)

He was banned like 5 months ago!

Posted by IpodforLife on April 11, 2004 at 9:50 AM (PDT)