IslandJohn unveils Bee Patrol
IslandJohn has released Bee Patrol, a new flight-strategy game for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Bee Patrol provides a creative take on the line-drawing game genre where players must draw individual flight paths for a swarm of bees to ensure the survival of the colony, encountering new creatures and gameplay mechanics as they progress. Players must guide their bees to cross-pollinate flowers and collect nectar on their way back to the hive while avoiding enemy insects, forces of nature and mid-air collisions with other bees. The game provides several beautifully rendered environments for players to explore through 18 different levels. Players can choose from two game modes: “Worker” to simply play for survival or a timed “Queen” mode. OpenFeint and Game Center integration is also included for sharing high scores and tracking achievements. Bee Patrol is available separately for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad. Bee Patrol for the iPhone and iPod touch sells for $1; Bee Patrol HD for the iPad sells for $3. A free version, Bee Patrol Lite is also available for the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?